Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Shen Yun performing
http://www.shenyun.com Well seems the SHEN YUN are coming to my City My partner has asked me to take him. Described as "Chinese culture dance before Communism" PS- Just looked at the ticket prices!๐ณ๐ณ
-
Reinforcing tourist safety in Pattaya
Great idea if they implement it but somehow it's probably just talk I have never had a problem in Pattaya although one must be cautious in say Walking Street particularly in the early hours of a weekend morning when the younger intoxicated farang come out especially in groups looking to bump someone going past. I wish the Philippines would be as keen to promote safety .
-
YouTubers we may like
Feel free to put your favourite YouTubers here or Gay related up to you I guess These ones though are "Thailand" related and I just realised there are many other Countries forum on here so they may not be a interest to others that are not into Thailand ...still I would love to see any YouTubers in other gay countries such as Africa etc if there's any Don't ask me to provide links ,I have no idea how to do it๐ But, I have been watching " Steve Rosse " every Friday, he is not gay but retired to a place several hours near Phuket , Turtle Beach ,in which he spends his days making cardboard ......what else ....turtles !๐ข๐ข๐ข Another one is "native farang" about a Thai guy 30yo , extremely good-looking ๐ฅฐwith a UK accent and his English born wife with 2 kids decided to go back to Thailand to start a farm which they got dick of and are now in Bangkok I only watch because of the handsome Thai guy ๐
-
Planning makes me happy - Songkran 2024
I would love to go to Israel,it's on my bucket list ! May I ask your age OR what's the age limit there to be drafted into the army? Apparently the "Gay Scene" it's one of the best in Tel Aviv, I guess the moneyboys would be expensive though Good luck my friend ๐ค
-
Trip Report (Jan 2024)
Fantastic report , lot of effort, it's reports like that I appreciate the poster has taken a lot of time with , thanks ๐
-
Trip Report (Jan 2024)
Well it's supply & demand They wouldn't be asking if they weren't getting it Thats probably more than what you would pay in the Western Countries though ๐ณ
-
Trip Report (Jan 2024)
Yes I believe so Model looking guys apparently
-
Another OK corral fight in Jomtien complex
Fighting over money boys ,wow ! So one said he was first ?
-
Trip Report (Jan 2024)
Wow ! 4,000 baht for short time! I couldn't afford Bangkok, have to stick to Pattaya ,but obviously the quality is better in BKK Is that a "normal" rate or only for high season?
-
Greek Islands boys
Can I ask if there is any such rent boy website?
-
Greek Islands boys
Sorry guys no idea where to post this I'm fascinated lately by the Greek Islands Never really thought about it till now Any experiences ,any money boys ?
-
Bangkok 4th & 5th Nights Jan 2024
Looking forward to your Manila trip
-
A few thoughts
I always use Fast track ,once splurging and getting the golf buggy to pick me up ๐
-
Pattaya celebrates completion of Jomtien beach restoration
I'm glad most of those beach chairs were moved on
-
Pattaya Day 2 Jan 2024
The Alice is... Alice Springs And ......Brissy ... Brisbane And .....Towny is Townsville And....Tazzy is Tasmania And....
-
Is the gay scene dying off ?
Are you referring to the post I'm replying to ? I referring to the pedophiles the post was mentioning ,I doubt they are accepted by the gay community anywhere in the world ๐
-
Beaches w/gay scene other than Pattaya & Phuket
Boracay was fantastic ๐ป, plenty of straight hard bodied chiseled brown skinned Filipino guys selling everything and willing to partake in side activities One thing in Philippines I noticed is every young guy loves to be shirtless all showing young hard bodies, enjoy my friend ๐
-
Pattaya Day 2 Jan 2024
Yes I was going everyday at one point and when I was in Pattaya last year twice a day fueled by testereone injections Doubt it done me good actually
-
Pattaya Day 2 Jan 2024
So you not into fitness anymore?
-
Is the gay scene dying off ?
Lol... great post, I agree A bit disturbing to see you have 6 down arrows though . a lot of those (sick) "old" men back then that used to frequent that Sunee area wernt what I would classify as "gay" they just pretended to be part of the gay community, of course nowadays most wouldn't accept them as such I was a little shocked to see your last paragraph mentioning another forum owner and his alleged comments,I always thought he ( if it's the one you allege) came across to me as a man with integrity certainly not a person I liked but I always thought of him a person with high morals , I'm disappointed I was wrong , very sad to think ,just proves they hide their true nature , but yes that shocked me ,but it is what it is Also if I recall one former bar owner in that Sunee area f Liverpool UK , is still serving his 15 year jail sentence back in the UK , probably would be in protection if he is still in there ,but I'm going back around 10 years so he may be out .
-
All of us Strangers
Do you know if it's on Netflix?
-
Dementia Joe confuses his wife and his sister
Ok let's leave it at that ๐
-
Dementia Joe confuses his wife and his sister
Ok then we can stop replying to this thread Booger ๐ณ ,thanks for telling everyone we must stop and you joined this forum 6 days ago !!!๐ Is there anything else you want ? Perhaps close the thread?
-
Dementia Joe confuses his wife and his sister
So I know people ( in Australia) who have been unemployed for many years ( laziness)they still get unemployment benefits each fortnight,some are just unemployable So what happens in the USA in that case ? Max 6 months like the rumour is?
-
All of us Strangers
I just had a gay friend told me he just watched a "brilliant" gay movie set in a London high rise called All of us Strangers " Any reviews on this ?