Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. I stayed at the Siam Heritage a few years back and loved it It's a "old fashioned" service type hotel ,I found the staff friendly.
  2. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Geez just checked my blood pressure it's 155 ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I will definitely have to block ""Marc in Calif" ๐Ÿ˜‚it's all his fault
  3. Fortunately I only have one person on ignore .......the moderator ๐Ÿ˜‚
  4. Go up to the top right ,you see those 3 short line box Click it on ,go to Account Clicking Ignored users Type in the profile name you want to ignore
  5. Just use the ignore button like I do ๐Ÿ‘
  6. Good point Where have they gone?๐Ÿ˜ณ
  7. Now your retired Vinapu , you have the time to move to to Thailand now What else you going to do when not in Thailand?
  8. Last time I was there a few months ago I didn't see any "gay" section as before. I think it's great everyone is mixed in together.
  9. Well said ๐Ÿ˜„ I guess if your working past 65 you can still save Moree $$$ for trips ,..more money for the guys ๐Ÿ˜œ
  10. Unfortunately the "left "or Antifa are only blaming the Christian groups never the "religion of peace" (Muslim) I haven't got time for any religion actually
  11. There's no black bigots against gays ?they're all white ?
  12. Ah yes we had this in Australia last year too , Christians joining Muslims to protest against gay people and even walking through gay areas . I have no time for any religion
  13. Please keep us updated
  14. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    I tried not to laugh at something so serious ๐Ÿคฃ ,we shouldn't be laughing but that was funny Vinapu
  15. Love it ๐Ÿ˜I wonder if they would consider us older guys as part time dancers? what was the name of that movie back in the 80's with the old guys stripping ? on a serious I would love to visit this place ๐Ÿ˜Šsounds like fun.
  16. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Omg ๐Ÿ˜ฐ Something needs to be done !!!
  17. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Is 120/80 the most ideal? Some of these medications that I was taking had side effects fatigue ,ankle swelling etc
  18. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I wonder if in reality you need those BP meds? Have you tried cutting them down to see if your BP rises?
  19. And what about "bogans" ,where are they from? ๐Ÿฆ˜
  20. Im guessing the guys from Memories bar have passed? I wonder if Crabby from the Corner bar is still around , haven't heard from him for years .
  21. Telegram? Never heard of it , I'm too old trying to keep up with these things
  22. Wow !! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Admit that's you !!!!!
  23. I wonder what the new communication is among the current or future gay expats will be. Maybe they are more into Livestream or tiktok ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.