Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
All of us Strangers
I just had a gay friend told me he just watched a "brilliant" gay movie set in a London high rise called All of us Strangers " Any reviews on this ?
-
Dementia Joe confuses his wife and his sister
But cannot explain to me about these rumours as I'm not American The healthcare system I think it's State run not Federal government in America ? So anyway say I live in Alabama,and I have no job do I get free health care if I turn up at a hospital with kidney stones or I have to pay? The other rumour , if you can't find a job does your social security run out after 6 months? What happens then ? I know America has better retirement at age 62 ,compare that to UK or Australia where we must wait until 67 to access the government pension !
-
Dementia Joe confuses his wife and his sister
I don't follow constitutions not even in Australia to a King in the UK I follow whoever is best for me , I don't think all those illegal immigrants are doing America any favours What I see is bad working conditions , people only get 2 weeks annual leave ,low hourly rates ,I read there is no free medical care etc , Is that all true ?
-
Dementia Joe confuses his wife and his sister
Well he seemed to stop the wars secondly I saw thousands of refugees just walking over the borders and now sleeping in police stations in Florida , high unemployment, high crime ,high homelessness, not a country you want to be in You have to carry a gun in some places ,sounds wonderful 😊
-
Dementia Joe confuses his wife and his sister
As a Australian I always thought Trump was better for America Why don't you have a proper social security system that pays unemployment benefits,then there would be less crime , Low wages , no free health care What happens if you get a major sickness and you got no job? I was watching YouTube some of those cities are like third world countries Alabama , Detroit etc . Houses falling down ,crime rate thru the roof
-
Is the gay scene dying off ?
Gay bars will have to survive the next generation It will different,there probably won't be old fat guys hobbling on walking sticks with orange wigs , it will be a different type wanting things differently , only you can elaborate Things have changed remarkablly in the last 20 years in clients and what they want Skinny young boys with tatts is going out of fashion it's just not politically correct for this new generation Fast forward 10 years and most of these older miserable gay farangs will be gone and good riddance I say , have a look at the gay farangs visiting in their 40's and 50's ,much happier guys than the miserable ones in their 70's who look miserable,are unhappy faces most look far older than their ages and don't like to get with the times , photos ,tiktok etc Times change and I'm happy ,I will be still here in 20 years in probality ,I wonder if I will be still writing on this forum in 20 years?😳 I wonder what Pattaya will be like the expats will be much happier
-
Why you not living in Thailand?
Such as?
-
Why you not living in Thailand?
And what to do there ....?
-
Why you not living in Thailand?
I guess you have to do it slowly . No use retiring from your job in UK Australia or USA after 30 years service and immediately moving to a condo in Jomtien forever The first few weeks would be ok then the same ol thing everyday without a purpose Then you slowly go mad
-
Any of you wear "no-show" socks?
Link to your blog again
-
Pattaya Day 2 Jan 2024
This could be a shyness l thing rather than laziness ,but the Mamasan was right earlier Had you been a muscular young middle eastern guy he probably would of walked with you ....but he was shy unfortunately 😂 I thought it was funny though one Soi away and wanting a motorcycle taxi 🤣
-
Why you not living in Thailand?
Yes I remember writing that post in 2022:, you were about to retire there , I got bored after 2 months in Pattaya / Jomtien Great post thankyou for being honest 👍
-
Any of you wear "no-show" socks?
He was obsessed with guys in Sandals wearing socks !!😂
-
Why you not living in Thailand?
Rather than go a few times a year Just give me your reasons at this stage of your life the reason why and are you considering the move in the future?If not ,why not what about opposite? who left Thailand?
-
Don't be stingy
?😳 we need to show equality and put in Australian & UK too
-
Don't be stingy
It seems now we have passed a generation to 2024 we have more guys who do sex work part time and have other jobs ,I even noticed this more with guys in Pattaya So these guys some who are straight are not as desperate as the ones 20 years ago so they need proper remuneration Some of you complain that you weny to a Go Go bars and saw guys in their 40's dancing etc like one recent post and complaining, So my point is ,sometimes I see stingy farangs on here saying how happy they were to pay 500 baht and complaining the 20yo twink who goes to uni part time wanted 1500b in Bangkok ,how dare he ! For fxcks sake , if you want hot young guys you need to pay ,they ain't coming for little money ,stop being stingy and complaining! This is a business , everyone has their price ,even Vinapu😂 Then you wonder why there is a shortage of young twinks
-
Gay Sauna Bangkok
He would have to pay me . As for the upper floors, I went last year ,I only saw that steam area near the gym Do they have private rooms anywhere?
-
All these gay apps
Grindr are charging $65 per month in Australia, not yearly ...monthly !
-
Tripadvisor reveals 'top destinations' to visit in 2024
What's the list of the best GAY Destinations in the World? I wonder if Rio would be number 1? Bangkok,maybe even Sydney second ?
-
Gay Sauna Bangkok
Scott's from America so my perception is all Americans are rude ,I avoid them in Pattaya,as soon as I hear the American accent I'm out of there ! One American customer in a bar kept calling me "sir" everytime he spoke to me , I felt like he was submissive and I started to get a raging hard on . Anyway Scott is from somewhere called Louisiana, no idea where that is but somewhere over there
-
Gay Sauna Bangkok
Not that old yet 😁 If I was 70 I would be living in Thailand, not wasting the 10 years left of life ! 👍
-
Gay Sauna Bangkok
Welcome to the forum ! You certainly come to the right place many experts here with a combined experience of over 100 years . Scott do you think that's being respectful. People ask questions on many things that could be googled😁
-
Into daddy
Your into Daddies? Daddy Bears???
-
ShamelessMack, thank you for the warning
All those guys would be goody two shoe grandpa's now
-
Go-go etiquette
I still have to work I invested in Flight Centre before covid I rent out my investment apartment to students,the Strata body for the next 5 years have decided to DOUBLE the Strata levies to pay for a new pool and elevators 😔