Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Gay forums are slow
Not my type I like Karn
-
Gay forums are slow
You'd think with the now modern use of phones instead of having to wait to use a desktop and laptop,people would be actually posting more Baht stop was great ,I used to love that Hominterm guy I recall a rumour there was a fatal car accident with the owners of that forum
-
Any laundry shop near Pattaya Boyztown?
I heard he went to jail
-
Gay forums are slow
Hadn't bothered to look at gay forums for a few months except this one I'm surprised hardly any posts ,what's happened to them I remember 20 years ago they were buzzin with posts ,not nowadays This one seems the busiest of the two The sawatdee network was once number one , doesn't seem to be the case now. I guess older members are dying off and newer gay people to Thailand are not interested in forum writing? I used to like Baht stop forum now vanishing I guess 15 years , All these gay Thailand forums were once busy , this next generation don't seem as interested
-
Any laundry shop near Pattaya Boyztown?
Shameless mack ? I used to be in love with that guy , haven't seen him in years !
-
Travel insurance to be arranged for all tourist arrivals over holiday season
Should be a Law that tourist entering Thailand have travel insurance! I'm sick of reading about some young backpacker having a 🛵 accident is now needing a GoFund page
-
Highest percentages
-
Highest percentages
Grindr just have their statistics for 2023 Highest percentages of bottoms South Korea wins Tops Trinidad wins China second
-
Help with gay tour of Bangkok.
I guess someone could be a 50 yo Anal virgin 🍑
-
Help with gay tour of Bangkok.
Siam tours of course ! What's the link ?
-
Offing a guy from bar (but not for sex)
Clock is ticking as they say ...more so than other s 🕓🕔🕔🕔🕔😁 We cant take it with us ,spend it and enjoy it I say .... before we go 😉
-
Journalist shot in Pattaya
Mmmmm....whilst I never been to America I see in YouTube it seems to be dangerous. I probably would carry a gun if I visited Texas or Alabama , I think most States you can carry a gun
-
Journalist shot in Pattaya
Did anyone here actually carry a gun in the US ?
-
Journalist shot in Pattaya
I like the fact that in the US they let you carry a gun in some States , even without a permit
-
Should I Feel Threatened?
-
Should I Feel Threatened?
Ha ha ! Funny you should say that Peter , I had my tenant give me a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon 2020 South Australia red wine 🍷 yesterday as a early Xmas present First time I drank in months and it was superb, sweet red wine is my favourite. Best to put ice in it with the hot weather,is that the norm it do you guys drink without ice? I'm not sure if it's a cheap bottle or not but went well with my salted peanuts 😁
-
Should I Feel Threatened?
100% some unfortunately here are red wine 🍷🍷 drinkers I personally receive over 20 personal messages a week and love it I think after covid people became a bit too introverted and whilst this is not aimed at the OP ,I do find people are very sensitive and god forbid if a stranger talks to them or even stands near them I remember being in a bar in the Jomtien complex last August a middle aged German guy was sitting nearby, he didn't make conversation so I didn't, I spoke nice to the waiter which opened up the German guy to me , strangely he said "I didn't know whether I should talk to you in case you ignore me! Very strange thing to say , obviously he had some bad experiences,very sad the way society has become where people are scared to say anything to others
-
Offing a guy from bar (but not for sex)
You could always just hire a tour guide thru the Siam Roads if you want company without sex
-
Should I Feel Threatened?
Sound like your paranoid or reading one thing then looking at another , Someone sending you a message saying they had sympathy for your health problem apparently? But if your so worried about this posters concern then report it the moderators I recall my late mother once saying to me the neighbour had knocked on her door to say she heard she went to hospital and if she needed anything,my mother was livid , how dare she ask about my illness,how dare she show concern,does she think I'm bedridden or something. I guess in the back of your mind when people are showing concern/sympathy over your illness you suddenly realise your becoming old and think people should just mind their own business! Well I hope whatever illness you have you recover ok , yes I would report that person who asked you about your sickness to the mods ,how dare they show any concern. I think I might know who it is , he also sent me a message when I had covid asking if I was ok . I thought traveller Jim had passed on though
-
Should we be ashamed to meeting younger men ?
That's very sad actually,I feel sorry for the old bloke
-
Heading to thailand again, first stop, Pattaya. Any member want to meet?
What country are you from may I ask?
-
Heading to thailand again, first stop, Pattaya. Any member want to meet?
You really want to meet miserable old men at your age? I'm not sure about Bangkok but last time I was in Pattaya the health state of some of these guys was shocking and just the decrepit looks Better to go on Grindr etc and meet guys who are into fun & laughter than some guy who is 60 looking like he is 80 I mean each to his own but I know being old myself I really don't want to hang around old miserable men who talk about nothing than their sickness's
-
Should we be ashamed to meeting younger men ?
Im just going to get to the point here with this post So many comments on tiktok older men meeting young guys for friends or casual hookups are classified as P In your moral opinion is it ok for a 60yo to meet a 20yo for coffee or friends I know in Thailand it's ok but in the West
-
Illegal laughing gas on open sale in Pattaya
A few old miserable sods on here should make a trip to that shop 😉
-
Is the gay scene dying off ?
Your right ,how did it all disappear and why I think .....and I'm not sure ...but didn't madam Sunee not renew leases at one stage possibly because of offers from developers Look we all know that the area will be sold off and developed,even blind Freddy knows it's eventually going to happen