Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. No I'm just getting more modern/woke with my wording descriptions now ,even calling the boys "service providers" 🤣
  2. I love the Zing resort
  3. Can't remember last time I bar fined a guy from BBB ,I think it was when madame Jim was owner . Even then I recall it was higher than others ,might of been 500 b back in 2003 I wonder if these guys are on Grindr 🏳️‍🌈
  4. Sorry I hope my other post didn't come across as condescending,now I re-read it again it sort of seems it does ,I apologise if that is the case. One thing in Pattaya the boys/guys will find YOU ,you don't need to approach them they will come to you 😉
  5. Whats your definition of "twinks"? I must say first I'm more into "manly"top type Asian guys but I gather by twinks you mean young boyish looking? Yes you buy a "boy drink" sit with them ,talk ,and you like them pay a "off" fee similar name "bar fine" usually around 300 baht then negotiate the service price with the "twink" usually 1000-1500 baht short time Sorry I just read your name and see it's Scottish,so do you mean "working twinks" as in moneyboys ?😊 So I gather last time you went you obviously didn't pick up?😳
  6. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Thailand
    I just read in the Brazilian part of this forum how the writer was part of a 11 man gangbang and want to put something like this on my bucket list for next month in Thailand. I'm thinking easier to arrange in Pattaya I want minimum 6 boys to top me ,to gangbang me either in my hotel room or the closed bar. How would I arrange this? Any idea ,I like to pick the guys first and explain to them what to do I obviously need to find a mamasan , I may have to contact nice boys or winners boys?
  7. I had no idea about shows especially in Pattaya ,I will check out X boys I guess that would be around the 1030 mark? Sorry to get off topic I know this thread is about Bangkok shows not Pattaya 😐
  8. Thanks Yes I had a few PM's , I'm still weighing up to visit CM or not
  9. 66 ! Not leaving much time left to enjoy life 😔
  10. And write a 3 page complaint letter 👍
  11. I remember a lot of these gay booklets in every gay hotel room back in the early 2000's I recall in the late 90's? A Australian guy being arrested in Bangkok for printing them
  12. I will try the Senso massage next month when I'm there . According to their website massage 1500 baht 90 minutes, minimum tip 1500b
  13. Fantastic 👍👍loved the report 💚 As for Mike's I find it convenient & reliable. I couldn't imagine walking & getting a baht bus up to the bus station with a suitcase then a bus to Airport.
  14. I was recently shocked to hear that my favourite show as a kid " The Dukes of Hazzard" banned from TV
  15. "Sophistry"?????? Where's that word from?😁
  16. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    These Bangkok Go Go bars seem to be very very busy unlike their Pattaya counterparts
  17. Love it ,been waiting for reports 💚👍 thankyou
  18. Wow 😳 7 years ! It's gone fast
  19. Is jomtien complex every bar for itself or do owners work together??
  20. I imagine they may tell you to F..... Off so not willing to take the risk
  21. Were the others mostly old thais ? I love old Thai guys 60yo tops ,was there any there ??
  22. Taiwan seems to have more bottoms that's the reason I don't go. Philippines has more tops 😉 Thailand I guess is versatile although that's changing to more bottoms Bottoms everywhere! No one wants to be a man anymore !
  23. I have to agree with everything you said !!! 👍
  24. The laundromat wasn't there last year,great to see this additional there
  25. Anyone done CM lately? Is Adam apple still going? I'm thinking a few days up there on my next trip . If you don't feel comfortable replying on here ( for various reasons) just PM me .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.