Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
The end of Jomtien Complex?
You guys must go to bed early to be up for breakfast.😲
-
The end of Jomtien Complex?
You all have to remember it's not cheap either to go on vacation. You have Airfares, travel insurance and that's before you set off plus transport to your airport if you don't have a railway station at the airport. Then transport to and from BKK to Pattaya Then you pay for your hotel average , then drinks ,boys,bars etc So average spend a day 3,oooo to 5,000 baht a day add the airfare ,add the hotel, transport,travel insurance over 1 month stay ,it all adds up financially. Then there is many of the old timers are getting too old to travel . I did see last trip a lot of young professional type Asians at the bars seem to be from Singapore etc
-
The end of Jomtien Complex?
Interesting comments, May I ask were they caucasian farang guests or Asian?
-
The end of Jomtien Complex?
Airfares are now expensive My business class last year was $3200 return ,it's now $5300 return .That made me think twice . I don't think Jomtien is expensive as Boyztown but it seems all the owners have agreed on the same pricing . To me and I can't speak for others but definitely the airfare was the negative and as I get older I guess I'm changing in my desires , I don't like that skinny twink feminine look that I saw in the Jomtien complex mostly. I prefer older more manly type guys .
-
Bareback Bangkok
Absolutely Riobard 👍
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Thanks Mack Also can you put the link up for your blog again ,I appreciate that
-
Bareback Bangkok
Absolutely! You certainly have a way with words to describe things 😊
-
Bareback Bangkok
Sorry I will communicate with you by PM again
-
Bareback Bangkok
Yes it does sound like that unfortunately,but I have no experience with Bangkok ,only straight to Pattaya unfortunately over the last 15 years ,but this time I will do Bangkok first although I'm a bit nervous And I will see you on July 4 in Bangkkok Thanks for agreeing to be my guide by your PM 👍we can go to the bars together Love to catch up with you ,I love the old guys who have a positive personality.thanks again Bob 💚 I will arrive Tuesday night probably stay in either Tartawan or Furama
-
Bareback Bangkok
Guys next month I'm on my way for my 30th trip to Thailand This time though,I'm going to concentrate more on BKK than rush off to Pattaya So, I could be wrong ,I want "model's type " guys ,but this is my question, do you think they would bareback me ,I'm bottom Any experience in asking for this? And in Bangkok go go bar is it the same as Pattaya where you invite the guy to sit with you with a drink? I can get bareback easy in Pattaya but they are not model type looks that I want I have no experience in Bangkok,Im scared a little,I may hire a gay guide I think and get them to take me to places where these models are
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Seems a bit hard . My job during the day is a clerk for the Public Service, I'm not that smart 🤓
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Any links?
-
Two bars on a Tuesday night
Sounds hot ,!!! Love guys in basketball tops 😍
-
Help with Bangkok
I'm looking at this Furama Silom has a gym ,close by to the bars Seems a alternative
-
Help with Bangkok
Next month I'm arriving to Thailand again for a months holiday. The thing is this. In the last 20 years I have very rarely gone to Bangkok but this time I plan to stay a week on my arrival instead of the usual Pattaya. So I need some help guys. I plan to stay Tartawan mainly because they check ID and it's a gay hotel.My plan is to get African guys from Grindr so hopefully they will know the hotel . last time I stayed there was about 6 years ago and does the security guard still check ID ? Is this the best hotel for this? Secondly the difference between Bangkok & Pattaya I know ,I know is the cost , I'm expecting to pay probably 3k for short time, BUT I'm expecting better quality not the usual full time money boys I want to get the model looks Am I right for Bangkok
-
Kjun12
Well I guess most of us go between 78 & 83
-
Kjun12
Exactly! Sometimes you make me angry 😡
-
Patience Pays of in Gay Thailand
5000 baht with a superstar is not much compared to the West where he would charge 15000 maybe more
-
Kjun12
Your post me laugh out vinapu ,I have no idea why ,you always make me happy 😊
-
Kjun12
Just going thru all my PM's ,noticed one from last year a member who used to post all the time , is he still around ? Last date was November 2022 He seemed a lovely guy going for m his personal messages I guess members die off ,the unfortunate thing is the next now generation are not into message boards such as this . A lot of you won't be here in 10 years , can't say if that's good or bad for some of you though 👍
-
All the meeting apps
I was just reading Christians blog ,he mentions he met a few boys on TikTok ,although it was rare to receive replies apparently. My question is ,I cannot find a message function on tiktok ,can you actually personal message the guys on there ?
-
Transphobia
Yes definitely! They were in the protests chanting "Leave the kids Alone ! But your right don't let your kids go ! Look to tell you the truth I do agree to a certain extent that I don't agree
-
Transphobia
Love it 😂 You have quite a way with words and describing it ,love your post .😊
-
Transphobia
Well let's face it drag queens have been entertaining us a long time but story time in schools & libraries?😮
-
Transphobia
Is it only me noticing all these protests around the World against trans people reading story books to children in libraries? What's going on ! Look I don't agree with drag queens reading books to kids but no need for the hate by these groups