Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Next week I will go to the doctor,to check on these cancers
  2. Please tell me the symptoms asap
  3. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    No I won't !
  4. Either way their country isn't great, I think they still have minimum wages there and no social security if your unemployment. Not like Australia where some haven't found a job in 15 years and bludge off the system 😂
  5. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    What can be done for this lump
  6. Filipino have small to medium I found
  7. That's your opinion , I like Trump, the USA is in the shit How long is your unemployment benefits? 6 months ,no free medical care , crime out of control , place is gone
  8. Olddaddy replied to t0oL1's topic in The Beer Bar
    Penis injection blood plasma
  9. Where U going bro?
  10. Filipinos are better at customer service in my opinion
  11. Olddaddy replied to t0oL1's topic in The Beer Bar
    Take 5mg of cialis daily
  12. The only thing is you will have to look for it ,unlike Pattaya,Either Grindr or going out to meet boys, so it doesnt suit a lazy person or under confidence person,I'm a introvert but I still did it I love all the top guys the Phillipines has There is gay sauna in Manila But go out and meet guys ,best way like I did is ask guys especially those without a shirt on for a picture with you ,slip them 100 pesos , give them your card with a number Get cards printed with your number I was gang fucked in Gensan by 4 young dark skin factory boys from 19yo to 23 all came inside me ,I think I paid 3000 pesos all 4 of them plus alcohol ,my bf did get them for me though , I had a sign on me CUMDUMP and my bf took pics as they were fucking me , all took Viagra , I also had much free sex from Grindr mostly straighttradies with Hilux utes
  13. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    This cancer lump seems to be disappearing, I will leave for a few days to see ,but I must also get my lungs checked . I was in a bar the other day someone smoking nearby have been coughing ever since , hopefully not yet into lung cancer I'm hoping this anal cancer doesn't come back or had spread , I will try to get a blood test next week asap
  14. Manila more free sex same Cebu , obviously depends on what you want sexually and your own looks ..you will have your grinder going non stop there.
  15. Philippines is great ,all mostly Top guys , cheaper prices,mostly free guys ,
  16. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    It is but , I'm coughing a lot today not sure if it has spread to my lungs I will have to go see the same doctor who I saw earlier this year when I thought I had throat cancer It's going to be embarrassing telling him I could have anal cancer now
  17. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Thailand
    Does anybody know what anal cancer looks like? The last couple of days I have had a lump outside my anus,my bf says it looks very dark red ..it doesnt hurt I'm trying to see a proctortologist saw they are charging $400 but I need treatment urgently if it's cancer ,I'm not sure if it will spread to lungs etc It doesn't hurt at all ,it's been there a few days now no blood which could mean anything Anyone know someone who has had anal cancer ? How long did they live for?
  18. Pity he left,I forgot to answer his personal message to me !
  19. You really do that ?😂👍
  20. I see this in Sydney too, people going to airport with luggage getting on during the afternoon peak hour 5pm , 😳😳
  21. I'm surprised though, because the Republicans were supposed to win easily Betting companies had the Republicans at $1.10 to win 😳
  22. Look , I have decided to be honest and I have told my BF this . If anyone asks we are just going to say we are raving homosexuals 💃💃💃
  23. Olddaddy replied to t0oL1's topic in The Beer Bar
    I had the P shots last year , didn't really do much , $2500 for 2 shots Cheaper in Bangkok though
  24. Never heard that term, domestic partner...😳,means ,.?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.