Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Why can't Jomtien Complex become an International destination
Well he should move on , the noise from that area has been going for 30 years !!! It's a bit like these people that move to live near a airport then call for flights to be stopped at midnight. That's why Sydney can never be a 24 hour airport, it has to close overnight because of do gooders . Everyone must stop partying at night because he moved there ๐
-
Why can't Jomtien Complex become an International destination
When I stayed in the Zing back in July it wasn't noise from the boy bars,it was from the live band next door in that straight bar However the music mostly was 1970's ,winchita linesman,hotel California etc
-
Why can't Jomtien Complex become an International destination
You live near a 16 lane freeway ? Omg I thought I had it bad living in a city area
-
World Pride Sydney 2023
Went to 357 Sauna in Sydney last night $29 entry fee It was dark in there and about midnight ended up getting a young Korean guy fuck me and cum in my ass . It was actually a mistake because I couldn't see without my glasses and I was dark in there and I thought the Asian guy walking past was the old Asian guy I saw earlier so pulled his arm as he was walking past the room cubicle and said can I lick your ass ? He said yes and when he came into the cubicle I could see it was actually a young Korean guy about 24/25 So he was much better than the old guy I was expecting ๐ Reminds me of a story many many years ago on the gay forums where a farang hired a money boy who didn't turn up but the one that did was much more sexier ๐ 357 Sydney sauna
-
Map of Jomtien Complex - Supertown
Falang can dance , great idea Maybe this next generation of falang๐๐ ,the upcoming farang are much different in terms of health and keeping fit and more "younger " in mind , a great idea instead of bingo and Zimmer frames ๐
-
Good times in Pattaya and Silom Soi 2
I still take it (as a bottom) as it apparently highers testereone I heard thru Google ,however I lift weights everyday so gives me a pump feeling
-
Good times in Pattaya and Silom Soi 2
In Australia I pay $30 for 8 Cialis , I guess that's around 800 baht which I thought was expensive but seems around same price Thailand
-
Report on Pattaya - Sunee
100% correct , and I remember those "sickening" posts , Fortunately the younger generation are much different in their thinking
-
Whatโs up with Failing Dictators?
It doesn't start until January 2025
-
Kirstie Alley dies
Surprised to just read former Cheers star Kirstie Alley has passed away at age 71 Haven't heard of her for years ,she was a big icon in the early 90's. RIP๐
-
World Pride Sydney 2023
No but I see his profile on Grindr. I'm not into Asian bottoms
-
Gay Nepal ?
One of the contract cleaners in my workplace is from Nepal ,hot looking 22yo Nepalese boy with blonde tints thru his hair . I too am trying to find out more about Nepal gay life
-
World Pride Sydney 2023
Sydney has now painted the zebra crossing in Darlinghurst ready for World Pride 2023๐ณ๏ธโ๐I also noticed the flag is a bit different? Is that a different meaning maybe incorporating Transexual I'm not sure
-
World Pride Sydney 2023
- New or reincarnated gay bar in Jomtien ?? Zoomer Bar
Ok thanks , I luv the fireworks ๐- Report on Mike Taxi to Pattaya
I always used Mike's taxi , always reliable and I could WhatsApp them and usually they/ he/she answered immediately๐- New or reincarnated gay bar in Jomtien ?? Zoomer Bar
Did you enjoy the fireworks show ? I know there was a big crowd going by the Pattaya mail website .- Massage / Apps
Didn't see them when I was there back in July Didn't see them open when I was there back in July . I think Relax was open and they had guys on Grindr that can cum to your room . At first they wanted over 2500 to cum but bring July and low season managed 1500 to jomtien complex- Anyone wants to meet in Pattaya?
Don't work too hard ๐you can't take it with you !- World Pride Sydney 2023
Yes my Filipino BF went to 357 last Sunday ,( we have open relationship) He said it was way too busy with the line up all the way down the stairs to the cashier ! I went by myself last Tuesday night at 11pm but only 3 people there at that time and all were my age . www.357.com.au- Anyone wants to meet in Pattaya?
When do you think your going back? I'm going in early 2023 ,maybe February or March,luv to catch up with you .- World Pride Sydney 2023
- World Pride Sydney 2023
Sydney World Pride 2023 will take place from 17 February to 5 March . www.sydneyworldpride.com Sydney has a big Gay district of Darlinghurst Is anyone planning on coming ? Let me know and me & my bf can show you around. Here is some pics of the gay area even Australia postal services have gay flag on the postal box ๐- World AIDS Day December 1
- My Swampy experience
I love you Mack ๐ Looking forward to more reports. - New or reincarnated gay bar in Jomtien ?? Zoomer Bar