Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Give me some of your wisdom & knowledge please ๐Ÿ˜‰ This trip I want to go from beer bar to beer bar in the Jomtien complex๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ I don't want to off the boys ,I just want to have "fun" with different ones in the bar like I see some farangs doing I want to buy a boy a drink ๐Ÿป and kiss his lips ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜˜and play with his cocks thru his pants ๐Ÿ‘– ๐Ÿฉณ I want to do this for around 10 minutes then move on to the next bar Is 200 baht sufficient ? What if they resist my goodlooks and don't kiss ๐Ÿ’‹ How much do you tip in a beer bar if the boy only wants to sit with you for 10 minutes after you buying him a drink but resists you touching or kissing him ? 100 baht ok? I say this actually because in the straight bars they don't tip they only buy a lady drink to sit with the lady the 15 minutes or so โฐ Do you need to tip every boy you buy a drink for ?๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’ฒ What if he is a boooooring boy ?
  2. I thought it was some kind of boy bar ,it seems to be a restaurant in a night market ? I can't work it out ,guys going topless etc ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm drunk drinking my Rum and hot milk on this cold rainy Sydney night Next week ? ,no is idea where it is or even if it's ๐Ÿบ karaoke or a bird ๐Ÿ” or a plane...oh shut up im drunk
  3. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Thankyou Vessey Yes I believe Paul had a stroke several years ago but stopping him from drinking ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿท
  4. I think AUD is the lowest around 21.0 But...if I use my international travel card to withdraw with Australia's greediest Bank the commonwealth it's even less even though it's a travel card ๐Ÿ˜”
  5. That reminds me ,I will have to withdraw cash BEFORE I go for my trip next week Last time I went to a ATM in Thailand it was like 500 baht fee $20 AUD to withdraw
  6. I was at work yesterday working with a younger guy in his 20's He introduced me to ChatGPT i just found it Do you ever use it for your Thailand trips in any capacity?
  7. Olddaddy replied to rd2077's topic in Gay Thailand
    How does Catholic connect with twinks?
  8. I offered you pictures of the African boy rimming my big butt ๐Ÿ‘…....and you blocked me !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  9. I think there is another view talay ๐Ÿขin the other direction on same side too past that hamburger ๐Ÿ” stand I wonder what that Carribbean condo is like in Jomtien?
  10. Well I don't know where it is but will find it What beautiful sexy boys !!! i hope I can get a Grab there ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš•
  11. Your right I hate that busy road Sometimes I make it to the island ๐Ÿ๏ธ in the middle Then of course once you cross you have to walk down that long drive way ,no I won't go there What about that condo building on the right side, front of Dicks cafe ? What's that called?
  12. Is this some kind of boy bar ?? 188k followers !๐Ÿ˜ณ
  13. Is it now a one bedroom or studio ? We can sleep in the lounge room area Thankyou Peter ๐Ÿ’™ How far from the gay area are you ? I don't want to walk too far or getting trains etc
  14. Peter Could you get the spare room ready please !
  15. I was just thinking about all the cute Burmese boys who passed me on the way to construction sites ๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™‚๏ธ Obviously there not on Grindr because they're straight How do we meet them and see if they're gay4pay?๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ
  16. Hot looking boys on this Facebook page But doesn't say where it is ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  17. Has anyone stayed in view talay the one opposite the Jomtien complex?
  18. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Might try this ,I will research it ,thanks ๐Ÿ™
  19. So I let her carry my 2 big suitcases ! I watched as she wheeled one in front & one behind her ๐Ÿงณ๐Ÿงณ At least she was good enough to let me put my carry bag on top of the suitcase in front of her I got a bit angry with her though....taking a long time to get up the travelator to the carpark ...with the 2 suitcases ๐Ÿงณ๐Ÿงณ "Could you hurry up ! I shouted
  20. I have no idea if it's legal but I am thinking of asking my Filipino boyfriend to marry me when I'm.in Thailand next month We have been together now for 4 years and he is living with me in Australia and has now a permanent partner visa When I was selling my investment unit I mentioned it to the lawyer doing my conveyancing and he said to get a pre-nuptial agreement as if we get married half of my Sydney apartment will go to him and if our relationship goes south well.....in his words " you will be up shits creek without a paddle .. half of everything go to him ! But ... I want to get married I'm thinking of asking Vinapu to be the MC and we can have the after party at Peters place in Bangkok I wonder if it's a easy process ?
  21. Yes , they were waiting for me at airport A young Thai girl ,she offered to carry my luggage ๐Ÿงณ
  22. Yes I gave Mike away too after their owners changed , Nam is the lady drivers , they were good too although they drive too slow
  23. Olddaddy replied to rd2077's topic in Gay Thailand
    Same ๐Ÿ˜…
  24. Yes that was the same for me I did get told Mike's changed owners though early last year
  25. A fantastic man He does seem to "disappear" for sometime then suddenly will re-emerge One case I believe years later๐Ÿ˜ณ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.