Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
How much $$ have you spent over the years ?
Could up with a old friend today in Sydney City Australia He is older than me gay man in his late 60's a cheapskate who hasn't been overseas on around 15 years, I doubt he gets any sex in Australia although he told me he goes to the gay sauna and has to contend with guys our age , Lives by himself in a beautiful modern 1 bedroom apartment modern bathroom etc overlooking the harbour with gold tapware etc He came around to my 1 bedroom unit He said to me , why is your bathroom outdated? "You could of spent all that money on updating your apartment instead of travelling to Thailand every year ,in fact you could of bought another apartment!! And that got me wondering how much money 💲I have spent in the last 20 years I could of modernised my apartment , I could of probably upgraded to a bigger one if I hadn't gone to Thailand every year sometime twice a year 🏫 I could have .... Now I feel depressed, he left me feeling depressed 😭 "You wasted a lot of money old daddy travelling to Asia , he said as he left ,you could of put marble tiles in your bathroom with gold 🥇 tapware ,!!!
-
Vietnam Mekong delta?
To the size of your pecker perhaps 😳
-
Bar boys offing question,
I found over the years that taking barboys to other go Go bars is not well received They would prefer DJ station BUT as always pick the right guy and ask first No use going to DJ station if the guy doesn't like dancing 💃🕺👯♂️
-
Some news I found
Which bar did Mike Clarke own ? He is good looking for his age , I probably would of took him instead of the boys !!😲
-
Some news I found
Yes apparently, wonder what's there ,,
-
Return to Thailand
Must be rich 🤑
-
Have you ever hired a non MB?
The question is have you ever hired a guy who was not a regular money boy in Thailand? Gay4pay I often wonder if I would dare to ask say a hotel porter /bellboy if he was willing for the exchange? I'm quite fascinated at the moment by the Thailand boys on Facebook who dance topless and yes I sent a few messages to them , unfortunately nothing in reply Have you ever asked a guy if he was gay4pay and in what situation?
-
Some news I found
Just follow his Facebook, I know he owned a bar in Jomtien complex,? Mike Clarke, he has headed to Benidorm to live , is that Spain ? On another I was shocked to read I didn't know of the passing of the former Jomtien complex drag queen Madam Karen passing away at 92 in Australia Who remembers her
-
Make a plan please !!!!
It means you haven't bothered to do any research for me !!! I expect a full report by Monday
-
Make a plan please !!!!
Thankyou Peter ! 🙏 It's a pity others are not researching as well !!!!! Please look up on what area I can get a Airbnb close to everything on the city of KL I want to be close to railway station,gym , etc and walk to city eg petaling Street etc Guys , research what time does the bus leave KL for Singapore Also gay saunas please ! Surely that's not too much to ask 😔
-
Pattaya hotels (Jomtien)
I found sansuk sauna hotel much better and cheaper but please don't quiote me !!!!!!
-
Make a plan please !!!!
Now I need someone to do some research for me please ! Who has time on their hands to research for me for my one month trip in September?? I'm going in September on my 4 weeks holiday from Sydney First I never been to Malaysia KL Is 4 week too long ?? Are the prices comparable to Thailand? Prices of everything,compare Money boys, gay saunas I need you to make a plan for me !!! I will make requirements and what I want you do research later when i get more time But I will give you my requirements later about my daily plan and what I want you to research for me Thankyou !!!
-
Khmer boys leaving Thailand for good?
Obviously your quote was too high !
-
Khmer boys leaving Thailand for good?
Yes I'm heading over in September,hoping to make a few extra baht 😉
-
New Bar ?
You get around, I thought at one stage you were in Pattaya Do u get a bus to Pattaya 🚎🚌
-
Khmer boys leaving Thailand for good?
Anyone noticing guys from other nations eg backpackers from Israel , France ,Russia , even UK advertising on Grindr as gay4pay?
-
I done Manila
I have nothing to hide 😎 I do wear my dark sunglasses 😎 inside the bar at night though so no one sees me.....as FloridaRob saw 😁 I do find out though by wearing dark sunglasses particularly at night,more people seem to stare at you !
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Another reminder of how old I am!
No idea what your talking about , but the guy in the apartment above me uses a walking stick ,
-
Khmer boys leaving Thailand for good?
I hope this could lead to other nationality coming in.... Russian etc
-
Get your balance right !
Interesting gif , because I was walking back from the gym a few nights ago and tried to balance by walking on the edge of the footpath gutter I mean people thought I was crazy 😧 but just like the gif I stumbled a few times Cars were going past seeing me , one foot in front of the other on the edge of the footpath 👣🐾 I will keep doing it though
-
Get your balance right !
Excited about kids going on school holidays? This forum has all types 😳😮 but what I have been thinking ...or what my psychiatrist calls "ruminating" is you with your walking 🏒 stick which you admitted having , and doing no squats which means one side of your body is weaker than the other , Please don't take this the wrong way but the side that is the weakest , is the glute cheek also weak ? Would the glute cheek be smaller say than the right side? I always have a fascination for those with walking sticks , it obviously means one side is weaker ? Is that the case ? I tend to look at their glute or as I should call it...butt cheeks,, to see if one is smaller than the other It's a balance issue I believe
-
Khmer boys leaving Thailand for good?
Very interesting post Could lead to higher prices in Pattaya if that's the case , more buyers than boys !😳😳
-
Guido’s cat
I imagine the rent must be high for that area Not sure where he could move to as it's a "gay clientele" he relys on
-
September
I will be back in Thailand in September for approx 4 weeks although I tend to get bored after a week and I may go to Vietnam or Malaysia for a side trip Who else will be there in September AND is September going to be busy I went also in October last year and I found it a bit busy I don't like crowds 😞