Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. i have a very good gay friend who comes to see me in Sydney City a few times a year He is originally from Indonesia and trained to be a funeral embalmer, he restores facial features etc We were going to my nephew's birthday, he told me NOT to tell anyone his occupation But I did.... The end result was he was answering silly questions all night usually from drunk girls , on do you sew the lips up etc etc He wasn't amused
  2. I heard you were a Psychiatrist Vinapu 😂
  3. Is that gay hotel that used to be in Bangkok?. I went there in 2017 or 2018 after booking a room...turned up one afternoon to see a group of guys playing pool with hard banging iron maiden music playing so loud I couldn't hear them Ended up leaving and getting a refund ,glad it closed
  4. My condo here in Australia is 54sqm one bedroom and balcony in the heart of the City 🌆.with gold faucets in the bathroom Some would say it's too small but I love it Big enough to party 🥳 🎉
  5. Hiv

    Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in The Beer Bar
    Does that discrimination still go on in some countries?😳😳
  6. Hiv

    Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in The Beer Bar
    Mmmmm....I see a lot on Grindr asking to be "cum dumps" ....that's their fantasy and that's why they're on prep I guess
  7. 93 😳 done good I loved Fawlty towers 🏨 Some great comedy back then
  8. I don't agree Sauna is better if you want to have a fun time ....with someone who wants it and is horny 🔥 I mean you could spend hours walking around getting no one ...but ..that's part of the game If you just want a quick fuck with no emotion then pay4play ... Wham Bam thankyou mam !
  9. Two faces became Cocka2 bar I liked Sunee better ..it has or had that less "clinical " feel Grotty steam air streets with potholes Oh those were the days my friend......🎵🎶🎶
  10. Ganymede , Wasn't it Zing resort
  11. Ahhh the pour house owned by the Australian guy and the little baldy American guy😄
  12. What happened to all those Sunee.plaza business owners ,? I think that guy named Mark.. spectacles🤓? that run Krazy dragon in those days.. went to Dubai he sold it I believe to a retired New York America cop who only had it a few years after What about Mike who had Le cage ,and crabby with the corner bar.....oh those were the days my friend ....🎶🎶🎶I thought they'd never end da da da da those were the days !
  13. I'm broke now working overtime at work to pay the credit card debt 😭 😭
  14. I get confused with these two One is the one in Jomtien complex and the other the purple 🟣 colour one on the main road towards Pattaya much cheaper
  15. I didn't know he was gay?
  16. Hiv

    Olddaddy posted a topic in The Beer Bar
    When I was in Thailand I started PRep medicine a few days before my travel In hindsight I should of taken it a week before In fact some days I missed my dose I started to get flu symptoms on my return to Australia It was a silly thing to do , thankfully I tested negative for my HIV test although my doctor said he will need to test again in 2 months As he said there is no assurance that Prep works 100% and you may want to consider your partner using a condom if they are in the high rusk category eg sex workers I have no idea of any of you are living with HIV and you may not want to disclose that . Apparently you must take anti virals everyday , Unfortunately as I got older I became complacent , I won't take Prep everyday though unless I'm travelling I do wonder if many of you who have HIV are still ok in your lifestyle
  17. They done that to me last week A guy at the front desk with glasses on , I ended up having a argument with him I booked the junior suite not a small room, they ended up changing me to the room I booked They tried me though ,not this little black duck 🦆
  18. It's actually hard to pronounce the "work" word in Thai I thought it was tam nghaan
  19. Yes ! Remember it well Those were the best days and times in Pattaya boy scene 🕺👯‍♂️👯‍♂️ I recall a blonde hair German or Scandinavian farang running it It was up the back of sunee Oh those were the days my friend I thought they'd never end ,now I sound like some old Cxnt reminiscing about the old days 😂
  20. Didnt see the Scottish owner of the bar in Jomtien complex this time around Zak ? Is he still around?
  21. Great trip report 👍 I can't afford Bangkok 😭
  22. A lot of the younger generation do this unfortunately to travel
  23. Christian ,I thought you lived in Bangkok? Did you move ?
  24. Yes I will contact him My next trip won't be until about May June next year though ,have to go back to work after that Capella bill 💵

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.