Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
I'm a bit drunk
I even booked my flights now they are $4707 ๐ณ๐ณ I may have to go to Malaysia first then stay a few days then get a separate flight to Bangkok What am I going to do in Malaysia,will I be ok there ?๐ณ
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
-
Have airfares gone up everywhere?
This Hainan Airlines is offering a lower business flight 2 hour stop over in China ๐จ๐ณ
-
I'm a bit drunk
Today I had a sick day from work ,I have the flu bad ๐ฐ๐คง๐คง Runny nose coughing I'm drinking Hot Rum with milk ๐พ๐ผ In 2 week I fly to Bangkok I haven't even booked my flightsโ๏ธ I want to meet all the Thai superstar guys from Facebook Can anyone contact them for me and arrange it ? ๐
-
Have airfares gone up everywhere?
I have never paid more than $3500 AUD in business class to Sydney to Bangkok โ๏ธ I look today at all fares are over $4,000 unless I do a layover 9 hours in Kuala Lumpur overnight @ $3500 Where can I sleep 9 hours overnight in a KL airport ?๐ฒ๐พ Why bother to save $500 for that ? Im a big hairy daddy so have to fly business unless I do what I did last April and book 2 economy seats I'm sick of it!!!! ๐ญ
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
I'm not rich and I got a uber from tartawan hotel to the bar area Was about an hour in the car with peak hour traffic on a Friday night
-
The Beach Massage
Is that the one opposite Subway ?๐ค Where is it exactly?
-
60 day visa?
Any updates?๐ค There's no need to be selfish guys please ! Has anyone been researching?๐ณ
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
Some pics from Facebook the Poisendon restaurant The guy in the first picture I have seen in Pattaya for many years...never spoke to him but he seems to be there every time I'm there
-
60 day visa?
I'm just about to book my next trip for 35 day stay The question is ,...is the 60 day visa still going on for Australians? I don't want to go through the hassle if submitting a visa application paying $60 etc waiting a week otherwise I will just cut it down to 30 days !!!๐ค If someone could do some research please and get back to me immediately!!!๐
-
Expats in Thailand
So because he was a "Western" real estate agent he wasn't much good but the Thai Real estate agent was better ?๐ณ
-
Birthday party
My Filipino Aussie boyfriend will join me in Thailand on September 30 for his 32th birthday I don't know how or where to arrange a birthday ๐ ๐ ๐ He loves karaoke ๐ค I don't know ,any ideas ?? Can I rent the karaoke ๐ค place in Jomtien complex? I don't know,suggestions ? ๐
-
Expats in Thailand
I didn't know you were in Australia , Alice Springs in Northern Australia ,lovely locals I heard especially Friday & Saturday nights ๐บ๐บthey love to party ๐ And then ๐ฅ
-
Expats in Thailand
I guess Australia ๐ฆ is out too for you ๐ฑ
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
Wow ! I guess you don't want gold faucets in your bathroom !!
-
Daily Rate Woes
Just don't spread it on too thick ๐
-
Daily Rate Woes
That breakfast at QS was the worst I have had ...Asian type breakfast ๐ฅ
-
September
I'm going September 1st for one month ,my Filipino bf will join me from Australia in the middle of the trip. I'm thinking next year I will not go so I can buy gold faucets for the bathroom My friend here in Sydney has told me buy gold tapware Now I'm hoping September iin Thailand is still low season ๐ In all the other times I went I couldn't do my dancing in the bar because there were too many customers I'm a good dancer if anyone wants to join me ๐บ๐บ FloridaRob didn't ๐คญ
-
How much $$ have you spent over the years ?
Your only 30? I That's the age I like between 26-35 Are you into old daddies ?
-
Daily Rate Woes
That's $200 AUD a day !!! This is Thailand not Australia I would do it for that ,
-
Daily Rate Woes
Please don't take my advice the wrong way ,I'm not trying to e condescending or rude But you seem to be getting too "personal" with him....he is a business contractor NOT your friend or boyfriend....it's nothing personal,,,strictly business If you want a boyfriend then look for a real one , this guy wants your money not your friendship Obviously he is GOOD at his job that you want to hire him continually and good on him for that but please realise that it's all a business act just like the real estate agent who wants to sell my apartment who called me a friend when he only known me a day etc. . The boy may not even be like you see /imagine in REAL life ,it may be all a business act and good on him for giving you that experience No different paying say FloridaRob or Vinapu 5k a day ,they will talk nice to you ,listen to your problems, give you that boyfriend experience etc but it's the money they are after not a real relationship , it's a business ,he is a business man not a real boyfriend As for him asking for taxi money ,you should of worked this out before hiring him , you should of said including everything the daily fee ( except food of course) I just hired a locksmith off Airtasker app to fix my door lock on my apartment I put a reasonable price down $200 and a person accepted and friendly guy arrived Chinese guy After the job he said , I have to charge you extra $20 for parking outside in the street meter I said nope... despite his fake friendliness through the job, the fee includes the parking and whatever I told him , he pouted...but ...but...$200 dollar only for fix door lock he said.....I said you accept the job no mention of extra for parking...and your lunch money...$200 it is . now f..off !! So he uses or tries that tactic on everyone, not this little black duck ! ๐ฆ ๐ฆ
-
How much $$ have you spent over the years ?
Gold faucets vs silver
-
How much $$ have you spent over the years ?
Very true , its not easy as you get older
-
How much $$ have you spent over the years ?
- How much $$ have you spent over the years ?
Now I see my silver tapware maybe I shouldn't go to Thailand this year I'm happy with the silver tapware though๐ฒ All that money you guys wasted when you could of modernised your bathroom. - How much $$ have you spent over the years ?