Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Airbnb close to Jomtien complex
And I miss my gold tapware
-
Airbnb close to Jomtien complex
Well that's true to some extent And there's advantages and disadvantages in both Obviously if you rent the Airbnb on a month it's cheaper, although the scam can be charging higher for electricity โกโก๐ก I do sometimes want a apartment type feel
-
Airbnb close to Jomtien complex
Any one know any Airbnb close to the Jomtien complex I could stay in for a few weeks I don't really like crossing that road Although I prefer one with a swimming pool and a gym
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
It's a lot longer than 3 hours to Alice Springs from Sydney
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
Could we get back on topic please !! We shouldn't be talking about the Outback Australian city of The Alice , ๐ฆ Do you think Grindr has many sexy guys in that city , probably farmer rugged types ? Big beefy strong guys I wonder if the Aboriginal peoples are on Grindr ๐ Wasn't that famous Aussie transexuals movie made there ? Priscilla Queen of the Desert ๐๏ธ
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
I don't think Alice Springs would be my favourite City being rated number 1 as Australia's crime capital ๐ฏ๐ฅท๐ฅท But .....it could be the exciting for us older Gay men,has cruising places around Ayers Rock/Uluru I'm sure ๐ and maybe plenty of local indigenous communities people I worked out to Sydney to Alice Springs .....is the same time equivalent of going from Sydney to Bangkok hence why I wouldn't waste my time
-
a short visit
Oh don't be selfish I had a guy open a door ๐ช for me yesterday or should I say hold the door open as I was approaching , I could feel he expected a"thankyou" as I quickly passed through without even looking at him The point I'm making is ...don't expect a thankyou ,your here to provide a community service !
-
a short visit
Walk in the heat and crowds ? ๐ฏ Better to get a Grab motorcycle ๐๏ธ
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
You live in Alice Springs I heard ๐ They say never a dull moment in the Alice particularly when the bars ๐บ close ๐ฅ
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
Mike's has let me down twice in the last 8 months Driver had no idea how to get to.pattaya 2nd one without even telling me decided to stop off at a food stall on the highway,I thought he was going for a pee but sat down and ate leaving me in the air conditioning car for about 15 minutes โน๏ธ
-
Winner boys
Oh please ๐ฅบ There's no need for negativity ๐
-
I must ask this question โ
Being a bottom and always the ...sucker ๐ฑI have never thought about this until a gay friend asked me today Do the "straight " Thai money boys suck cock ? Is it hard to find the non feminine man straight type money boy who will suck your cock ?
-
Bangkok jazz
Yes it will be me & my FILipino boyfriend Should save a lot of money staying at everyones houses ....thanks guys ๐
-
Bangkok jazz
I had no idea there were jazz clubs in Pattaya I'm not into Live music ๐ต ๐ถ but my Filipino boyfriend is He loves the jazz ,violin ๐ blues ๐ etc Do they still have the music in the park in Bangkok?
-
Winner boys
My knickers will be in twist when I stay at your place , ๐
-
Bangkok jazz
any one here know or go to any Jazz clubs in Bangkok ๐ถ I'm not really into it but my boyfriend is
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
Not exactly my type but he probably has a fantastic fun personality ๐บ๐บ I don't know exactly what my type us ,it changes continually One week I like older mature aged Asian guys or indian guys the next I'm after twink guys I'm certainly not into ladyboys or feminine types
-
Winner boys
Oh don't be so negative ๐
-
Winner boys
We are talking nice boys not winner Peter and please get they spare room ready for me & my FILipino boyfriend! It's his birthday on September 29th , can we areas birthday ๐ฅณ ๐ party at your house ?
-
Winner boys
I haven't been in Nice boys for a few years I am told from this forum....one of the forums that drinks were like 300 baht and "offs" were 800 ๐ณ๐ณ So not for me !
-
Winner boys
Will be in Thailand next week Has Winner boys closed ? What about Nice boys ?.
-
Winner boys
Will be in Thailand next week Has Winner boys closed ? What about Nice boys ?.
-
Birthday party
I haven't really had any meaningful advice ? ๐ณ
-
Having fun in a beer bar
Look I have been the shy type unless I'm drunk then I start dancing ๐บ But I want know how to have fun times with boys in a beer ๐บ bar I admit I'm one of those guys (usually cheap charlie) who sit out the front nursing my drink ๐ท bored shitless watching the world go by . So what's the steps on having more fun instead of farang sit ,farang drink ,farang pay ,farang leave Obviously one would say ...I have to throw money around ๐ฒ..buy boys drinks ๐ ๐ป etc How do you get the best value the best fun the best time in that time in that bar the best value ,the best time the best social interaction the best drinks the best ...and you get my drift ..oh don't overthink it please !!! Some of you may say you prefer to sit there drink ๐ท watch to he workd go by or sit and watch the boys play with their phones ๐ฑ๐ฒ One of my bucket ๐ชฃ list ...this time around is to be bent over the table in a beer bar in the Jomtien complex and being Gangbanged by many boys with my face ๐ facing the street as people's walk by
-
I'm a bit drunk
I was thinking about staying at your place when I come to Bangkok Peter Could you arrange the room for me please Do you have a balcony I can fit on in the morning with my coffee