Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. I just had Covid too...2 weeks in bed reading Vinapu's latest Next year I will definitely get my flu vaccination
  2. Easy links to the World ๐ŸŒ Forget Australia
  3. Service dog? As in a companion dog ?
  4. Better selection in Bangkok and sometimes non money boys in Bangkok looking for a casual fling Pattaya is all money boys
  5. One night in Bangkok...and the World's ...
  6. Pattaya has same ole guys on Grindr not a big selection One night in Bangkok (after every year in Pattaya ) and I was hooked on Bangkok
  7. From my experience I don't believe one can find a "real" boyfriend on Thailand Maybe I looked the wrong places Sometimes I get lonely I would like someone to love and be loved back. I do believe if I stayed longer in the Philippines I could of found a real boyfriend,I find Filipino much more loving than thais especially the male nurse Filipino guys Of course that's my opinion . You can know if someone genuinely has feelings for you ,sometimes you have to accept that the person you thought you had feelings for was not in reality the person I want to find a boyfriend this year . Can we be alone , I do get lonely being alone
  8. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Like you I live in ear shot of a 10 lane bridge ( Sydney) , I love it ,I just don't like the people!!!
  9. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I'm not sure why the Australian Cities are on that list ,nothing great about living here
  10. I find Winner Boys the best Go Go bar in Pattaya Located in Sunee Plaza
  11. Whilst I was in Cebu last year I didn't attend the festival I could google it but anymore info on it? Cebu for me has a love hate relationship,many say one part is like a mini Manila whilst the other part is great for scuba diving ๐Ÿคฟ
  12. Yes the Philippines is coming a long way
  13. You prefer high season ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  14. Lol Strange you mentioned that. All the guys I know at my workplace who talk racist have wife's who are either Filipino or Thai
  15. You will have to get a part time job to fund your trips ๐Ÿ˜‰
  16. Also I note that UK residents don't get a increase in their pensions if they are living in Thailand unlike Philippines
  17. Regardless of someone's political affiliation it's still a horrific attack . That could of been any one of us sitting there in his place. Ice is a atrocious drug, I was recently walking in a street in Sydney City Australia to come across a guy punching the walls hands bleeding . Unfortunately I had walked into him as I turned the shop corner. Luckily he walked by me shouting to others on the street calling people dogs etc I'd hate to think if he punched anyone as he walked past , especially elderly people and this was 11am in the morning But this "meth" ..."ice" is a very very dangerous drug turning good people bad. Apparently they have no memory of what they did when they were under the influence I do have empathy for the offender , information was that he was a bodybuilder so I don't believe he was a "bad" person ,still no excuse to attack random innocent people I hope actually he gets the help he needs rather than be punished
  18. I don't think the Belgian man was gay as it said he had a Thai GF
  19. Very very sad innocent man Let's hope this bastard who attacked innocent people including this elderly man is given life imprisonment in Thailand Probably on ice at the time
  20. Yes ๐Ÿ‘ definitely great points ! First I have found some Airbnb check ins complicated ,trying to find letterboxes with keys ,using codes etc Then some in the Manila Philippines charges you extra for use of pool & gym 100- 150 pesos a day etc vs free pool gym in hotel Bedsheets and cleanliness yes good points vs free daily cleaning in a hotel
  21. Yes once the government start privatisation of essential services then it's cutting the standards , water , electricity, public transport,prisons
  22. And the best breakie in my opinion a 29 baht cheese & ham toastie from 711 ๐Ÿ˜‹
  23. I'm glad you loved Sydney ! ๐Ÿ˜
  24. What's the bars like in Jomtien complex for socialising with other farangs? I did think the Scottish owned bar was friendly and very sociable. Cocka2 bar also seems to have a lot of expats Personally I'm more a introvert type but I guess it can get very lonely if you have just moved to Pattaya and have no other farangs to socialise with. I find many of the places in the straight areas much better Canterbury Tales bookshop is great
  25. You can also get many guys who free /not money boys ... especially if your into older guys .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.