Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. He was walking his dog last Sunday in my local park, I recognised him He had a hoodie over his head ,cold day ,he look depressed Of course I didn't say anything to him , it's his past job I think he lives in my area with boyfriend
  2. Yes they do It's a entertainment zone ,I confirmed this with a bar owner there
  3. I know some of you are only on short trips or stay in Bangkok But...I must ask do any of you still rent a bike when travelling? I can't drive a ๐Ÿ›ต scooter unfortunately so spend on Grab
  4. Yes great value just takes a long time
  5. Does anyone still get the bus from the Airport to Pattaya or vice versa ? I still would but I'm lazy. I could save 1000 baht if I did each way but sometimes my weakness is laziness ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  6. Yes Mike I wonder if there really is a ...Mike? Here he is bowing to me๐Ÿ˜€
  7. Yes I was in Manila ( Makate) last week, I had a Airbnb , accommodation hotel rates compared to Thailand are expensive in my opinion too The guy you had with him from Isabela City probably wouldn't know Manila City as where he from in the far south of the country ( a predominantly Muslim area) Hopefully as time goes on Moses can restart his Manila tour guides I will be going back on either September or October for 10 days and will do another report Did you manage to get many hookups paid or unpaid ? A lot of Eye candy ๐Ÿ˜
  8. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Love it ๐Ÿ˜ I don't think I have ever saw Bob in all my 25 years of travel to Pattaya Does he frequent the bars ?
  9. Very sad , obviously financial problems
  10. I couldn't imagine anything worse sitting there trying to be nice to people listening to their stories all to make a 20 baht profit on a drink ๐Ÿท
  11. What do you mean by "very efficient and focused""
  12. I would say split the trips, especially if there is 1 year between! You will get bored doing 3 week,too long one in one place split it to shorter ,you would be more inclined to have a good time plus look forward to the next trip closer ๐Ÿ˜ The only negative is the extra airfare
  13. Yes someone told me that. That's why they said they would never buy/ own such a business there ,they could be closed anytime
  14. I was there last week,each bar lucky to have one customer I saw a few bars with a few more but none were full Boys still wanting 1500-2000 though plus the off fee 400b I did hear a rumour though that the bars in Jomtien can be closed because they do not have the proper business licences for that area which apparently can't be done? , is that a rumour maybe gayinpattaya knows?
  15. Is this in the old Dolce Vita building ,I know there's 3 building I see the German owner wanting to sell the freehold building(s) he owns in the business. I heard he also owns the cafe in the View Talay 2b , obviously doesn't need the money , but i believe if he can't sell the building he is wanting 70,000 per month baht rent for the Dolce Vita As for "James" I didn't know him,how long was he there for ,where was he from,was he a nice guy?
  16. I know how you feel...this is why the last few weeks in Pattaya I avoided the Grab ๐Ÿ›ต taxis and went with the more expensive car ๐Ÿš— There is no where to hold onto except the driver and some don't like to be touched
  17. Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ you are from the Philippines? Love Manila ,Cebu I had FREE boys there
  18. How do you do that ? I know there is a website that can sell you a fake ticket to show immigration that your leaving the country and they send the flight details to your email (fake) I changed my return flight recently to 9 days later , Thai airways charged me 9000 baht
  19. I think they do the whole Soi I remember years ago Sunee had two patrolling Security guards ,they even built a gate at the entrance
  20. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    I walked through Boyztown today at 430pm, not one single bar open /trading as of that time ,no farang around Years ago the bars were open at that time in the afternoon June though in Thailand is Pride month so a lot of young gay visitors will visit Bangkok
  21. The oldest longest bar owner in Sunee Plaza now 82 this year !!!! She speaks good English as she recounts to me all the stories from constant police raids to farangs who used to run away from paying She has attended 7 farang funerals in the last few years As well as Sunee dying ,her ageing customers are too
  22. Green chair bar The owner 34 years in Sunee Plaza !!! Closing down soon she tells me Age , lack of customers ,high rent at 30k a month Times have changed She has many stories to tell ๐Ÿ˜†I suggested she write a book
  23. I think it was Vinapu who says he changes hotel rooms through out his trip Well I just stayed 6 weeks with a side trip to Philippines and Bangkok and I must say after a month I got depressed with the room I got very cheaply of Airbnb I think I paid 12k including electric But I just changed rooms the last few days , why I don't know,is it a Psychological thing ? I more happier with my new room by the pool
  24. So you 'd have to know your return date I guess everytime you fly in? What do you do the other 6 months in the USA?
  25. Very interesting Yes Vietnam seems upcoming desto I may try it later this year , so you ha haven't been to Thailand particularly Pattaya since 2019? Your probably not missing much actually still the same , probably less boys though

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.