Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tawan Last Night

Featured Replies

  • Replies 175
  • Views 54.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • yesterday, Sunday , heavily jet lagged, nevertheless couldn't resist and went to Tawan to see what changed since last Dec. Not sure reason was Sunday or low season but it looks it changed plenty.  

  • Bangkok Boys is the worse. Many times the Mamasan will call the waiter over at the same time he is calling the boy over. Mamasan will say, buy boy a drink, before you even say hi to boy. When this h

Posted Images

How many times does the old cliche of "every one to his own" raise it's noggin when photos are thrown about willy nilly on message boards?

The dude in Tatar's post above ~ for myself ~ is just about the epitome of a Baghdad no-go zone. There is a absolutely nothing in that image which would attract me on any possible level.

And trust me, I'm no twink aficionado.

 

But ... Tatar please grab onto that hunk and don't let go. That cliche mentioned above has lots of merits, and the fishing's good.

 

_________________________________

 

Oops ... what happened to Tatar's post and photo?

Somewhere between me reading his post and replying to it, it has disappeared. WTF?

Last night show very sparsely attended, I believe more boys than customers in bar when show started.

 

But it was not doom and gloom at all, it looks that clients came for a purpose and in 90 minutes I was

in bar 7 or 8 boys were offed, undersigned did not leave alone either.

He told me that his long time fee is 6000bht..lol..u can off 3 guys from tawan with that amount..

I'll stick with Pattaya and have 6 Massages with happy endings for my 6000 baht thank you very much!

Contrary to some rumours Mekhin is still working, not only present in the bar but also took part in the show last night.

 

When I was leaving at 11.30 he was still not offed so for those chasing him he is still available it seams.

Whites sounds racist. Do you call Asians yellow's ?

Is vinapu's ethnicity any of your business? Perhaps vinapu sounds Indian to you?

Farangs is the commonly used term in Thailand . Ever been to Thailand?

Farang in Thailand, according to my Thai partner, is a word used to describe white faced foreigners, it is not used to describe Asian foreigners.

Agree Vinapu's ethnicity is of no intertest and irrelevant unless perhaps you're planning to seduce him.

Seducing me may not work, lol, one on Tawan boys just tried to no avail.

 

No idea where this farang controversy is sourced, I must be sounding Indian but I'm not although I wish I was one, preferably son of those fabulously wealthy maharajas or  tycoons.

 

As far as I know , farang is term used as described by traveller above.

 

Since I'm heading home I may be posting trip reports soon.

I'm an Asian, and some Thais have mistaken me for being one of them. But on numerous occasions I've been referred to as "falang". L'etranger is French for an outsider. I think some Thais use falang on me to aptly consider me as an outsider/tourist.

Even to the uninitiated Asians don't look similar. The term 'khik' is applicable to about 30% of Asians with slitty eyes.

The remainders don't have Chinese ancestry.

Can't wait to read your new trip reports.

I just returned home so need to fight jet lag to put myself together but at least some tears will be included and lots of monodiet

 

 

Muscfair..vinapu sound like hawaiian,fiji or even origin of new zealand like samoa etc..nothing to do with indian..iam asian so i know..

close , close ! simple googling name will give  a clue  what is name's origin, not to mention that avatar is a giveaway 

What is "muscfair" from?  Could you be from Transylvania?

for me it sounds straight from mid-western USA  . Transylvanian name would usually end in .... escu or ..... eanu i.e. muscfairescu or muscfaireanu

close , close ! simple googling name will give  a clue  what is name's origin, not to mention that avatar is a giveaway 

 

Thanks to your name and avatar I got to read the fascinating story of the Rapa Nui. 

Have you visited the island?

I'm asian and when I visited Thailand before I was always mistaken as one of them just as long as I kept my mouth shut. I always thought that Farang (or Falang) meant foreigner or outsider but now I see that the term specifically refers to "whites". I wonder what term is used for non-falangs ..... asians for example specially Filipinos (me) have similar features with malays, indonesians and to some extent Thais.

Chinese only make 15% of thailand population while the other 80% is thai's (siamese)..

Malay only 3% n khmer is 2%..

I guess all this mix contributes greatly to their beauty

Since time immemorial human migration & territorial boundaries have been in constant flux. Human beings are similar in many ways & yet have distinctive traits. Some are well endowed but not always strong. Some are so skinny yet strong.

Southeast Asia has a varied population groups with the benefits of genetic contributions from the Indian continent and the Mongoloid Chinese territories, as well as stray immigrants from further afield.

But of late some of the very handsome and pleasant looking guys have had their share of cosmetic surgical enhancements.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.