Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hero closing

Featured Replies

 

 

Please understand that the new Superhero has nothing to do with the old Hero. The bosses are not the same and the boys are also not the same.

Does it really matter ? Quality of massage and afters it what counts and my impression from two visits in beginning of Jun were very positive when comes to it. Granted , it was with the same boy, but still one who moved from the old Hero

  • Replies 53
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Just short note since I 'm pressed for a time at the moment, yesterday pack of us 5, humble myself included, visited Hero at their new location and had massages already there. Report will be posted

  • From what I was told, or understand from a former massage employee of Hero, SuperHero is a shop opened by one of his fellow  former massage guys. I believe it is just his way of finding a job for hims

  • It clearly looked that they were avoiding firm answers as to moving and reopening so we need to wait and see, will go again today , if I learn something will post.

Posted Images

6 ft 5? Thats like basketball player territory.

Yep.  Very strong.  A part time guy according to the Mamasan at the time.  Not seen any of the Hero mamasan's at Arena, but if I do I guess I could ask.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.