Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hero closing

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Just short note since I 'm pressed for a time at the moment, yesterday pack of us 5, humble myself included, visited Hero at their new location and had massages already there. Report will be posted

  • From what I was told, or understand from a former massage employee of Hero, SuperHero is a shop opened by one of his fellow  former massage guys. I believe it is just his way of finding a job for hims

  • It clearly looked that they were avoiding firm answers as to moving and reopening so we need to wait and see, will go again today , if I learn something will post.

Posted Images

Hopefully they can build it up, most likely will never be close to what it was at the old location but time will tell just how good thyey can make it

On average, how many boys do they have per night?

 

Every time I've been there it was mid to late afternoon and I'd reckon at least 15 or more each time, should be more there in the evening

Don't forget about Arena guys but I agree with Xiluzer above, Prince seems to be new

king for now. By the way revisited new Hero today , report to follow but not much

change to what was said already above.

Good news is , there was another customer beside me, 8 boys on the site but only three I remember from previous visit few days ago so may be employee base is expanding, For

now only what we can do I wait and see but first and foremost to patronize to give them a chance.

 

And I hast to ads, I seem to enjoy massage on both counts at the new place, tad more

than at the old one, and boys really showered me before and after.

  • Popular Post

From what I was told, or understand from a former massage employee of Hero, SuperHero is a shop opened by one of his fellow  former massage guys. I believe it is just his way of finding a job for himself with the closing of Hero. You may find a few former Hero guys out there, but probably not many.  He kind of stole the name, but otherwise this new shop named SuperHero is in no way related to former owners, aka "big boss" of the original Hero.

 

My source seems to believe that the "big boss" from Hero will indeed try to reopen Hero in a new location. However, he isn't certain and doesn't have any more information regarding when, or where.

 

We'll just have to keep our ears to the ground and eyes open for some news. 

 

It seems some of the guys are currently doing out-calls with regular customers, and some are keeping in contact other ways. So, I think we will get some news on the board if/when a new Hero, is opened.

 

My friend thinks that the new SuperHero is too far out and probably won't be too successful, at least in the way Hero was. Maybe it will find an audience with a different, local following of customers. I wish him luck with his experiment  And look forward to logging one day to read a big headline announcing the new HERO!

chaotou,

 

thanks for the update... yes i was told too that one of the former massage boys (he is tall, handsome and has those magic hands!!) holds 50% ownership of the new SuperHero.

 

hopefully the we will see the new Hero rises from the ashes...!!!

More muscular guys with lineup:  Arena, Prince & V Club 7.  Arena has a pretty good selection of guys.  Prince is skewed towards mid-to-late 20s not-massively muscular guys.  May be more "model" good looking than almost-Tawan-Club types.  V Club 7 lineup can be little hit or miss.  Better to book ahead if there's a photo of a guy who fits your desires -- they are easy to work with through Line.  Club 61 you can book ahead through photos and they have a couple older more musclebound guys, but I've never tried them.

Tawan guys are too expensive for me. Minimum 2000 baht and also have to pay additional off fees. 

 

Do we have to pay them transport fee if our hotel is not within walking distance from Silom?

I think for this kind of body,2000 baht is nothing..

post-16353-0-44105000-1465648309_thumb.jpg

at the moment, Tawan guys are out of shape... seriously... i felt like walking into a waterworld watching whales and dugongs on stage!!!

they really need to shape up!!!

 

Then it makes sense that they charge 2000 baht.

They may expect to get paid by the pound.

I think for this kind of body,2000 baht is nothing..

 

Let's say he weights 200 pounds?

This comes to 10 baht per pound.

Cheaper than chicken, turkey, anything.

Muscfair: easy to see on the website of urbanmalemassage. Both are not cheap and the new Banana was even a little more exp. as old Hero was. UM has a kind of differentiated ratescale depending on time and popularity of employe. Thats why they want you to give review+rating after the treatment. But again: youll have to accept that there is simply NO garantee, NO ever good advcie etc-it all remains the luck of the draw.

I second what pong just said, go and see for yourself. 

 

Recommendation can be misleading since what works for one of us not necessarily must  for another one.

 

On another hand it may be unheralded boy in the line  nobody noticed before who may turn to be big turn-on for you.

 

Pictures on the websites may not be much help either , boy may not be available or even worse, in flesh may look not as attractive as in the photo 

Hi Guys

 

Any updates on SuperHero?  Keen to check it out, but I don't want to stray that far if there is only a choice of one or two guys.  I like them muscled and tall as possible :)

if everybody  will be hesitant to stray that far to risk choice of one or two boys how we will get updates? Last time I was there choice was limited but all of 5 or 6 them were muscled and tall.

 

Even choice of 1 may provide somebody you will like .

  • 2 weeks later...

I found one of the boys moved to arena. Massage below average, but gay so excellent afters.

from reports in another thread it looks that quite a few boys as well as at least one of the mamasans over to Arena.

 

Your experience with boy who moved aligns with my experiences with HERO boys over years, even with those who weren't gay, rushed massage but excellent afters, hope they learn to slow down from  Arena  boys.    

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.