Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sunee , boyztown or jomtiem ?

Featured Replies

Ok, thank you, we will try. At past we found Sea Falcon too much touristic and too much "redneck" - hordes drunk crying redneck Germans...

 

 

If you are staying at BB Inn, you only have to walk 10 meters to the (new) Sand Bar restaurant which is the remodeled Sea Falcon restaurant. Excellent breakfast, lunches and dinners. Big improvement over the Sea Falcon IMHO. The area near the 7-11 is like a ghost town with the Bondi, Bookazine, TMB, GSB exchange booths all closed.

This is the restaurant I referred to in my earlier post.

We ate there twice last year (one was on Christmas Eve) and enjoyed our dinners. They also have live jazz some evenings and I believe Salsa Dancing although we didnt go that night.

It's a nice, relaxed atmosphere. I would recommend making a reservation for dinner as the two nights we were there it was full.

This is the restaurant I referred to in my earlier post.

We ate there twice last year (one was on Christmas Eve) and enjoyed our dinners. They also have live jazz some evenings and I believe Salsa Dancing although we didnt go that night.

It's a nice, relaxed atmosphere. I would recommend making a reservation for dinner as the two nights we were there it was full.

The owner of BB and the Sand Bar are the same person. He bought both about a year ago and has upgraded and remodeled both.

The owner of BB and the Sand Bar are the same person. He bought both about a year ago and has upgraded and remodeled both.

 

Last my stay there was in April 2015, so I have no idea who was owner at that time.

I am going back to Jomtien this weekend and will report that latest findings. lol Don't expect it to be a scientific survey. 

Here is my incentive to go to Jomtien....

post-10435-0-73993900-1470683300_thumb.jpg

lol I could ask him. He is a cute little fucker.

The other side wouldn't be allowed on this website though.

I mean the only pics of the other side I have are not covered.

Okay looked again and found a shot that is decent for this site. It's just a tease but there you go. To keep the thread on topic I still vote for Jomtien.

post-10435-0-83405200-1470851826_thumb.jpg

That's the tip of the iceberg. lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.