Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prince Massage - A Review from October 2016

Featured Replies

So one further update on Hero.  I have now been told separately by two former masseurs and one in another business that Hero would be reopening in the old location in November under the same owner as The Prince.  I wonder do we need another separate thread on this? 

So one further update on Hero.  I have now been told separately by two former masseurs and one in another business that Hero would be reopening in the old location in November under the same owner as The Prince.  I wonder do we need another separate thread on this? 

as long as nothing is sure I think posting rumors here is Ok.

 

When we know something for sure then new thread will be warranbted IMHO

Well I for am hoping we het Hero back and if it's even half as good as before I would be happy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.