Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A song that reminds you of gay Thailand.

Featured Replies

let all the children boogie.

One of the first boys I met in Thailand had Pitbull Meet me in the hotel as ringtone; whenever I hear that song I think of him.

 

Some other songs make me think of places where I heard them, or boys I connect them with, but don't recall details now.

 

There is one catchy tune that I first heard in early 2016 that is played in disco, but I couldn't find the name! Even recorded it from disco on my phone to ask friends.

 

And there are some songs, I wish I could close my ears as I can close my eyes, Sex Bomb for example.

Here is one I wish I could "unhear" lol Never heard this before Thailand... 

 

 

  • 1 year later...

The song mentioned in my previous commend is Vicetone & Tony Igy - Astronomia

(giving a name in addition to link is useful; since this thread was started, several links have gone dead)

 

 

Not in Thailand, but my friend in Mandalay had me record him on tik-tok to this song

Pala Pele #มาแรงในแอพ TikTok ( ปาลา เปเล ) โครตมันส์ 2018 BY [ DJ Taiy Remix ]

 

There is a song by a singer whose name, I think, was sort of Suzie... really  NOT SURE. HUGELY POPULAR LATE 80'S TO EARLY 90'S  - you could hear it everywhere and in every bar. Does anyone recall?

Susie Q sounds right but it was in Thai and compelling/

I lived in Thailand in the mid 90s and don’t remember a singer named Susie! Unless she was a one hit wonder. There were several other pop songs from 80s-90s that were on constant repeat though, two decades later and I can still hear them in my mind.

The song mentioned in my previous commend is Vicetone & Tony Igy - Astronomia

(giving a name in addition to link is useful; since this thread was started, several links have gone dead)

 

 

 

Not in Thailand, but my friend in Mandalay had me record him on tik-tok to this song

Pala Pele #มาแรงในแอพ TikTok ( ปาลา เปเล ) โครตมันส์ 2018 BY [ DJ Taiy Remix ]

 

 

The boys I have on Line and their friends seem to be obsessed with this TikTok song. Why?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.