May 27, 20179 yr The topic of this thread is hotel joiner policies. That is what should be discussed. Reader & Steveboy can engage in their private discussion by PM.
May 27, 20179 yr The topic of this thread is hotel joiner policies. That is what should be discussed. Reader & Steveboy can engage in their private discussion by PM. Your yarn may lack originality but I'm heartened that your abs have blossomed into a "six pack." HOTEL JOINER POLICIES should apply indiscriminately to all visitors. In the same way, it seems that nature has indiscriminately provided to all of us the muscles that make up a six-pack. Like me you too must have a six-pack, although it could be covered by layer upon layer of belly fat. I am heartened that you too can do what it takes to have the fat removed and have the six-pack nicely displayed. It is never too late!
May 27, 20179 yr You seem morbidly obsessed with other people's belly fat, Stevie. But rest assured that you're still number one on my next life dance card.
May 27, 20179 yr I believe that you have a point, z909 (even in your schoolmarm sort of way), so I'll stop posting off-topic in this thread. Now perhaps you'd care to contribute a pertinent post?
May 28, 20179 yr Now perhaps you'd care to contribute a pertinent post? What happened to him? After being sooo critical, now he left without contributing with a post about Hotel Joiner Policies ??
May 28, 20179 yr Pardon me for butting in, but can't you just call or email a hotel and find out what their joiner policy is? Of course, personal experiences as related here, on TripAdvisor, hotel booking sites, etc are useful but I would have thought the first step would be to contact the hotel directly.
May 28, 20179 yr From my own experience very gay freindly hotels: Renzde Vous in Phuket. Copa in Pattya. Glitz in Bangkok.
May 28, 20179 yr Yes you can e-mail hotels & ask what the joiner policy is. I've done that several times In the case of one hotel in Phnom Penh, they quoted a room rate & a joiner fee. I successfully negotiated a lower room rate and removal of the joiner fee.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.