October 11, 20187 yr Honestly, you need to "filter" in any bar. Explain what you want and make a deal. Your only reasonable complaint is when a guy refuses to live up to the bargain.My normal method of filtering is to just invite any guy I fancy to sit with me & after a while, we discuss terms. This works in most bars, as the percentage who get offed is reasonably high. However, if we were in a bar where all the nice looking twinks are not full service providers, then there may be a lot of them sent back to the stage with a tip before I find one suitable. So in such cases, it may be necessary to deviate from my normal principles and actually engage the services of the mamasan (who I would otherwise avoid at all costs). That's presuming we have an honest mamasan. But I demand the bargain struck be kept.We're in total agreement on that.
October 13, 20187 yr There has been more news recently about Screwboys but I have never had any luck there. Not recently but the three [3] previous visits ended in the men failing to preform! One wanted to go because his son was having a birthday party!!!!! Is Screwboys under new 'leadership'?
October 20, 20187 yr And where did those three come from? When I was offing from Screwboys 2010-2014 all my experiences were average or good (about 5 cases, Thai or Myanmar boys).
October 20, 20187 yr the same here and even more, guy I consider my best ever, One, Lao star of my Dec 2014 trip was from there. Offed few more , Lao and Viet boys, not as excellent as him but still good or good enough. Screwboys have soft spot in my heart , that's sure thing.
October 20, 20187 yr I’ve has two great offs from Screwboys - one Thai, one Vietnamese. AND, one that was a washout. Two out of three ain’t bad.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.