Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bangkok Trip Report

Featured Replies

Moonlight bar last time denied me the chance to first look before paying. Other bars that ive tried like tawan for example allow me to do that. I even once go in choose boy and pay off fee without drink since i arrived after show ends in tawan.

To be fair, Moonlight has a cover charge and I would never try to get in without paying that. I was talking about the average go-go bar. I agree with z909, but it isn't even the cost of the drink it's the waste of time. I see a few guys who I would never conceivably off and I say " sorry" and leave. Don't sit, don't stare just look and leave.

 

To give an example going to a restaurant, not sitting down, just asking to see the menu and declining to be seated is the same thing, the food on offer or the lads on offer are not to my taste so I leave.

 

It's fair and simple. If there are a lot of guys, I sit, buy a drink and consider.

 I even once go in choose boy and pay off fee without drink since i arrived after show ends in tawan.

very often when I know exactly which guy I want to take off I don't bother with drink , just wave him over , pay off fee and off we go. 

very often when I know exactly which guy I want to take off I don't bother with drink , just wave him over , pay off fee and off we go. 

Sure, I do the same. If I want a guy I know Igo and tell him to get dressed while I pay the fee - actually, as I tend to be an early bird he may still be in street clothes.

...If I want a guy I know Igo and tell him to get dressed while I pay the fee - actually, as I tend to be an early bird he may still be in street clothes.

 

You know what they say...the early bird gets the sperm!

  • Author

Thanks for your report. After long absence, it inspired me to go to Sauna Mania again to inquire about show, or even better watch/join. So I went on Sat15dec2018 and arrived 18:35, and I was lucky: preparations for show in progress. And I like what I saw and touched later. Receptionist says show is Fri Sat Sun 19:00. I will be back!

wow! so jealous! back then it was only on one day... 

 

being a relatively good boy and only engaging in one on one vanilla fun with guys, it was quite an eye opener for me, and fun too heh.. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.