September 25Sep 25 2 hours ago, NormandyCoast said:But acting shy may yield fun advantages.😜😆Not communicating what you're looking for beforehand can easily result in a disappointing experience.
September 25Sep 25 1 hour ago, Mavica said:Not communicating what you're looking for beforehand can easily result in a disappointing experience.Righto mon capitaine.I shyly make sure the prospective date is aware of the particular occupational venue in which we find ourselves , he laughs, we go private, have fun, I give him value in kind, and that always works for me in usually that sequence. I can’t think of a failed experience. Overthinking it can undermine the entire process. YMMV. 😏🙂🍆
September 26Sep 26 I will be in Sao Paulo for 2 weeks very soon. Any suggestions about hiring Garotos from Grindr; any advise will be appreciated.Thanks.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.