November 30, 20223 yr 2 hours ago, Axiom2020 said: I echo the words and advice of Latbear4blk and the other poster. If you do not know much, if any Brazilian Portuguese, that is one reason for those words. And although you're excited now, you'll be doubly excited once you venture into these "dens of pleasure." As I was advised many years ago, enter the saunas, do a quick tour of the place (preferably without company); enter the main room, find a place where you'll feel comfortable, and observe. When the guys approach you, treat them courteously; if they spend 15 mins. or longer with you, and you're not interested, offer a drink. Also, if they spend that much time and you relay that you're observing--give the guys a small gratuity upon his leaving you and your table. [That advice was given to me many moons ago.] Don't go with the first guy who offers himself; think with your "big head" NOT with your "smaller one." Again advice that I followed during my eleven visits a few years past. Have fun; return and bask in the afterglow and prepare yourself for your second visit. Remain safe in all areas. I speak enough Portuguese to get by and have been in some pretty risky situations and countries in my day. Still I"m going to try my best to follow your advice, even after having spent this time scoping out guys online and looking forward to meeting some of them. Hopefully I go to the sauna and realize there are just as attractive guys there as some of the guys I've found online and then just have my fun in the sauna or with guys from the sauna. Likely I'll also have a couple hookups from guys I meet on Grindr or out at night. Normally Brazilians tend like me (because I'm a ginger which is apparently exotic), and the feeling is definitely mutual! I'm pretty confident now that even my idiot self won't mess things up too much and I'm going to have a great time in Brazil and enjoy some new experiences. The men, the geography and natural beauty, the cities, the food, the surf, the men (did I say that one yet?). I can't wait!
February 10, 20233 yr Active Members I am currently in SP. Boys have quoted me from 300-500 at my hotel room
February 12, 20233 yr Active Members On 2/10/2023 at 2:12 AM, Sarah Shirazi said: I am currently in SP. Boys have quoted me from 300-500 at my hotel room So you don't ask them to come to you. You can go to them or even better go to GP sauna and choose a guy in person real time.
February 12, 20233 yr Active Members On 11/30/2022 at 7:13 AM, gingerbeef said: ....Likely I'll also have a couple hookups from guys I meet on Grindr or out at night. Normally Brazilians tend like me (because I'm a ginger which is apparently exotic), and the feeling is definitely mutual! I'm pretty confident now that even my idiot self won't mess things up too much and I'm going to have a great time in Brazil and enjoy some new experiences. The men, the geography and natural beauty, the cities, the food, the surf, the men (did I say that one yet?). I can't wait! You mean you are white (not the mixed Brazilians who always claim to be white).
February 12, 20233 yr You should also check out dedalos sex club and chili pepper sauna Dedalos Bar +55 11 94383-3489 https://g.co/kgs/ULT58m 269 Chilli Pepper Single Hotel +55 11 99329-5670 https://g.co/kgs/dRSALK
February 15, 20233 yr I met a.few guys off https://www.garotolandia.com.br/ and Grindr on my first trip a month ago in Rio. I prefer fun in my hotel vs sauna, but I would not hire anyone online now after my experience, much easier in person, cheaper and safer in sauna.
February 17, 20233 yr Active Members On 2/15/2023 at 8:54 PM, kn5 said: I met a.few guys off https://www.garotolandia.com.br/ and Grindr on my first trip a month ago in Rio. I prefer fun in my hotel vs sauna, but I would not hire anyone online now after my experience, much easier in person, cheaper and safer in sauna. Can you tell us about your experience?
March 7, 20233 yr Active Members 3 hours ago, jjhjjp said: Do most of the sauna guys use condoms? Yes.
April 10, 20233 yr https://www.garotocomlocal.com.br Seems to be the only one with reviews for the provider? Any recommendation for online garotos for Sao Paulo? 😊
April 12, 20233 yr Active Members On 4/10/2023 at 11:22 AM, Menaughty said: https://www.garotocomlocal.com.br Seems to be the only one with reviews for the provider? Any recommendation for online garotos for Sao Paulo? 😊 They are not reviews, more like eroticized stimulants. Client input is screened vetted restricted to positive comments. Look at the fine print in the site’s terms of reference. It’s not necessarily a problem but just be aware that those narratives are geared to marketing, not objectively constructed so as to weed out bad apples that one would hope don’t land on one’s shortlist.
April 12, 20233 yr On 10/31/2020 at 1:36 AM, floridarob said: huh? I think he meant "so there is no surprise"!
April 12, 20233 yr Active Members And that post was additionally ambiguous because one sentence was about Skokka trade and posting theme legality, the rest Über, as well as utilizing Über unconventionally. I think. That is why extremely long detailed posts are always best. 😉
April 12, 20233 yr 10 minutes ago, Riobard said: That is why extremely long detailed posts are always best. 😉 Especially when they're so pedantically swollen that they choke the writer's actual message like a chicken?
April 13, 20233 yr Active Members On 2/15/2023 at 4:54 PM, kn5 said: I prefer fun in my hotel vs sauna, Absolutely. Saunas are for test driving; the actual ride takes place at your nest with the best findings.
April 13, 20233 yr Active Members On 2/11/2023 at 7:17 PM, scott456 said: You mean you are white (not the mixed Brazilians who always claim to be white). Ugh. In this instance your meaning is clear enough without elaboration, random yet not unexpected.
April 13, 20233 yr Active Members I saw skokka mentioned above. I have never needed to hire from websites in Brazil, as the saunas provide me with more boys than I can handle. However, I did try the website in Buenos Aires with excellent results: premium sex at the lowest rates in the local market. In the Argentinean discussion forum, any mentions of the website are forbidden. Its critics say that the management does not control whether or not posters are of legal age and do not care about scammers. Although I have never used it in Brazil, when I have anxiety attacks before starting my trips, I always scout ads in vivalocal, garoto.com, and skokka. The latter seems to be quite active and popular,
April 18, 20233 yr On 2/12/2023 at 2:24 PM, bucknaway said: You should also check out dedalos sex club and chili pepper sauna Dedalos Bar +55 11 94383-3489 https://g.co/kgs/ULT58m 269 Chilli Pepper Single Hotel +55 11 99329-5670 https://g.co/kgs/dRSALK I see these places being mentioned in the forum. Delados is just a bar and the other is just a hotel for hookups or is there more to those places?
April 18, 20233 yr Active Members 5 hours ago, Menaughty said: I see these places being mentioned in the forum. Delados is just a bar and the other is just a hotel for hookups or is there more to those places? It's a small, stinky bar with dark rooms where you can hookup on the spot. It's not a GP bar. Did I mention stinky?
April 18, 20233 yr https://www.dedalosbar.com.br/ R. Bento Freitas, 38 - República, São Paulo - SP, 01220-000, Brazil Dedalos Bar +55 11 94383-3489 https://maps.app.goo.gl/Dnm8FWaE56hnri1F7
May 6, 20242 yr Has anybody had an encounter with a garoto named Felipe from the club 117. He was recommended by a friend, but I want to know if somebody know him. Thanks
May 11, 20242 yr On 5/6/2024 at 6:11 PM, Gerry said: Has anybody had an encounter with a garoto named Felipe from the club 117. He was recommended by a friend, but I want to know if somebody know him. Thanks Gerry: There are a few garotos that go by Felipe who work at Club 117. I can think of 3 or 4. That’s a common name in Brazil. Do you have more details that can narrow it down? You can send me a private message here if it’s too personal. HF
August 26, 20242 yr On 9/7/2020 at 1:39 PM, seaeric said: Hi, Can anyone give advice as to hiring online (garotocomlocal, etc.) in Brazil, say in Sao Paulo. I'm confused by what I've read. Is it a no no or is it ok? Is it safe to go to the Garotos place or vice versa? What is the going rate? I've reached out to a couple and had everything from 250 to 500 brl given to me with the average bring 300 (for incalls at their places) There appears to be some very good looking candidates and I'm wondering if this is an ok route, especially if the saunas are a bust. I'm not sure what to do. Also, I don't speak much Portugues. I use Google translate. Here’s a summary of my experience from a few months ago:
August 26, 20242 yr Active Members 14 minutes ago, Tantric said: Here’s a summary of my experience from a few months ago: May I ask why you changed your nom de guerre?
August 27, 20242 yr 7 hours ago, Latbear4blk said: May I ask why you changed your nom de guerre? @Latbear4blk, if you’re asking me, I didn’t. But I think I understand what caused that misunderstanding. I linked my response in somebody else’s thread. I’m not the OP of that thread. I’m just the dude who responded to a post in that thread.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.