Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need help with words in escort ads.

Featured Replies

Hello-

I am reading two words that I know the meaning of in English, but not sure what they mean in Spanish. I see the terms "morbidity" and "shameful" used quite a bit in ads. To what are they referring? It's my first time to Colombia and want to make sure I know what I am getting.

 

Thanks!!

 

Jon

6 hours ago, Jon121265 said:

I am reading two words that I know the meaning of in English, but not sure what they mean in Spanish. I see the terms "morbidity" and "shameful" used quite a bit in ads. To what are they referring? It's my first time to Colombia and want to make sure I know what I am getting.

In the world of escorting, morboso can mean "into fetishes." It's best just to ask about specifics when you contact them.  

  • Active Members

@Jon121265  Both words are commonly used in Colombia, but it would be useful to see context.

"Morbo" can mean kink in the context, but is more commonly used to mean passionate. It is seen in scort ads to express that the scort isn't just going to sit there while you do all the work -- mucho morbo/moboso is usually in the description.

"Shameful" is trickier -- the use of "verguënza" is common, must usually to say "shame on you" (que verguënza contigo) which is much more lighthearted in Colombians spanish.  I have see it used to say "nothing shameful" (nada de verguënza) in the a sense that there is no pressure on your performance.

But it occurred to me that this may be a mis-translation of the word vergonazo which comes from the word verga (penis) and a vergonazo is description for a man with a large verga which is what most members here actually want.  Again, context helps, if you want to drop an example link here I can take a look.

  • Author

Hi mac-

 

Here are a few samples in ads where I have seen those words mentioned. 

 

Thanks.

Screenshot 2023-12-28 6.15.19 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-28 6.16.58 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-28 6.17.35 PM.png

  • Active Members

@Jon121265 I compared two ads between the original Spanish and your translated version (above). It seems your translation service is converting the word "vergon" (big dick)  to "shame", albeit inconsistently.  A better translation would be "hung" or "well hung".

I would suggest that what you are looking for is probably a lot of shame  😁

The translation of "morbo" should be "passionate" -- a scan of these ads online currently are not featuring "kink" as a service from a quick review.

Happy hunting.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.