Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Latest View On Brazil ....

Featured Replies

On 11/3/2024 at 5:00 AM, Latbear4blk said:

Being in SP is hardly a waist of time. If you are not lucky finding fuckbuddies, enjoy the city's cultural offer. Get out and learn something. 

Your response was wonderful as well as appreciated, for during my previous travels anywhere-- I've gone for the history of the place, the culture, the food and other amenities.  But included in all of the preceding are the men as well.  

I love Rio's aestheticl beauty and all that has come with it.  

São Paulo was included as well excepting its physical size is far too encompassing for me to maneuver alone; I'd always include a guide to assist me in my meandering.  All were professional and luckily gay.  

 

  • Replies 106
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • All about the timing, places, personalties and situations. On the first night I met a beautiful guy with great body zero fat, lean and willing to do just anything. Once it came to an action, he looked

  • Both But generally pay 150 in the sauna, which is rare because I hate the rooms at the sauna, 200 in my room/apt     Yeah 😘     Was good, Hung out with a board m

  • I’m having a great time in Rio. Last night’s guy was one of the best sex encounters I can remember.

Posted Images

On 10/26/2024 at 2:22 AM, floridarob said:

You're not familiar with my travels apparently or the prices Thailand vs Brazil for example 🤷‍♂️

Seeing as how I frequent them both regularly, that isn't the case...All I saw was your complaining about prices

Hopefully you have let it go

  • Author
51 minutes ago, Badboy81 said:

Seeing as how I frequent them both regularly, that isn't the case...All I saw was your complaining about prices

Hopefully you have let it go

Hopefully you would be the one to let it go or scroll on by 🤷‍♂️

How often is regularly that you visit these places and for how long have u been going??

  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/31/2024 at 7:29 PM, bucknaway said:

I don't speak any Portuguese. Most of the guys who have become my friends I have met through Romeo or grinder. Yes we have had sex but it turned into something more then a sexual relationship. If I feel a vibe with them and I think they are feeling a vibe with me I just tried to see them again and again and see if it turns into a friendship. But if money is involved with each time then it's not much of a friendship.  In Sao Paulo I have become friends with a guy I met from Viva Loca. If he takes off work and spends the whole day with me I compensate him.  We also talked throughout the year.  I'm very picky with my friendships so they don't come easy

Is romeo the site where most of the sex workers in Brazil are on? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.