September 16, 20242 yr Active Members 1 hour ago, 12is12 said: LatBear, How is the anti-tourism trend manifested in colombia? Many people in Laureles are unhappy because rent has become unaffordable for them. That is mi direct exposition to the issue. Besides, if you do some research, will find articles in local newspapers from Medellín, Bogotá and Cartagena.
September 16, 20242 yr Back in the late 70's, NYC was beginning to resent the Japanese. People were complaining that they got all the attention in the big name stores spending big money on everything from Cameras to Jeans. But when you think about it, if any nationality of people think their money talks and can take the place of good manners or common courtesy, there will always be those who get a little burned every time they see it or hear about it. And we all know that birds of a feather will flock together and their chirps will become louder over time their chirps will become louder.
September 17, 20242 yr Author 13 hours ago, Latbear4blk said: Many people in Laureles are unhappy because rent has become unaffordable for them. That is mi direct exposition to the issue. Besides, if you do some research, will find articles in local newspapers from Medellín, Bogotá and Cartagena. Same in Mexico city, Bali and other places with remote workers...
September 18, 20242 yr 13 hours ago, floridarob said: Same in Mexico city, Bali and other places with remote workers... Colonia Roma Norte in Mexico City, complaints of gentrification. Several buildings spray painted with the words: Gringos Go Home! When visiting, I haven't stayed in that colonia for probably 15 years. Overrun with English-speaking remote workers and English-speaking tourists: no need to speak Spanish.
September 18, 20242 yr On 15/09/2024 at 00:17, floridarob said: Nah, não isso... é a nova geração surgindo... entre os bartenders do 117 e hoje à noite o caixa do Lagoa, eles estão de acordo, alguns dos caras estão pedindo mais, imaginando por que eles deveriam fazer 2 programas quando eles podem fazer menos trabalho e ter gringos babacas que vão pagar. Eu sentei em uma mesa hoje à noite com@Sortudo, conversando com alguns moradores locais...eles trouxeram garotos pedindo mais de estrangeiros por mais, porque eles pagam...estragando tudo para eles...algo que eu prego aqui desde que o fórum começou. Quando foi a última vez que você esteve aqui...se você seguir os fóruns da Tailândia, verá@vinapu encontrou algo parecido na última viagem dele. Você sempre responde com muitos talvez... geralmente com olhares ou algo assim... você deve ser um Deus ainda indo para saunas de GP 😄 I'm Brazilian and I can say that the OF killed the deal here
September 19, 20242 yr On 9/16/2024 at 12:59 PM, bkkmfj2648 said: I LOVE this rationalization methodology - bravo!! 100% agree….always used it….
September 20, 20242 yr I had a friend who was paying a guy 1000 reais everynight and hung with him for 7 nights. We stayed at the Palace in Rio and I was in the suite next door. I'm sure the guy heard that we were staying at an overpriced hotel and put the rate up. When he told me how much he was paying I felt like throwing him off the balcony.
September 20, 20242 yr Active Members 1 hour ago, jamieb202 said: I had a friend who was paying a guy 1000 reais everynight and hung with him for 7 nights. We stayed at the Palace in Rio and I was in the suite next door. I'm sure the guy heard that we were staying at an overpriced hotel and put the rate up. When he told me how much he was paying I felt like throwing him off the balcony. I agree it is not a good practice, but I am glad for the GP! 7K rials may be a life changing amount for these boys.
September 21, 20242 yr 19 hours ago, jamieb202 said: I had a friend who was paying a guy 1000 reais everynight and hung with him for 7 nights. We stayed at the Palace in Rio and I was in the suite next door. I'm sure the guy heard that we were staying at an overpriced hotel and put the rate up. When he told me how much he was paying I felt like throwing him off the balcony. I don’t know, if 1000 reais is really such a thrill, at least for those most in demand. Here’s a message from one (granted, very handsome and yes, very white) basically declining to spend further nights with me (at 1000 reais) because I was too demanding (I had complained that at night we had only lackluster sex because he had already came in the sauna, he then fell right to sleep, didn’t cuddle much and only a brief perfunctory sex in the morning before leaving): I understand all your questions and did what I could to try to make you more satisfied! But I'm going to be very honest with you and I hope you don't get disappointed or upset! experiences with you in the sauna are certainly ideal, because for an overnight stay with a companion you expect a lot considering how little you offer! Starting with the place, it is not comfortable for sex as there is a silence rule, it is not well refrigerated and we even had to face problems due to the electricity! Continuing, you don't offer basic things like food, water or breakfast! Don't pay the Uber price to meet you or return home! Pay a lower amount than what I said I charge, do you want to stay longer than normal for an overnight stay... There is no gel or condom! In sex you never finish the act, you don't enjoy it and if we don't stop you stay in the act forever! The ideal is to have sex and for you to cum at some point so we can talk and do other things! but that's something personal to you! So in general, for you to find someone who meets all your needs for a night out, you should pay a much higher price! But other than that, I really like you, I believe we get along well! and I think if you want we can continue meeting in the sauna because it's actually much better for both of us!
September 21, 20242 yr 18 hours ago, Latbear4blk said: I agree it is not a good practice, but I am glad for the GP! 7K rials may be a life changing amount for these boys. I think the danger that some are mentioning is it could be life changing in a rather negative way. For example, it might cause them to give up their studies, even a career as say, a teacher; it could cause discontent with a previously contented life far from the city, or with a previously contented relationship inconsistent with GP work. The money could burn a hole in their pocket, leading to all sorts of negative ramifications… One sees it even more starkly in Cuba, where one encounters doctors who have given up medicine to be parador restaurant waiters because the tourist tips are so much higher than even a doctor’s salary.
September 21, 20242 yr Active Members Popular Post 1 hour ago, Canadianbtmguy said: I don’t know, if 1000 reais is really such a thrill, at least for those most in demand. Here’s a message from one (granted, very handsome and yes, very white) basically declining to spend further nights with me (at 1000 reais) because I was too demanding (I had complained that at night we had only lackluster sex because he had already came in the sauna, he then fell right to sleep, didn’t cuddle much and only a brief perfunctory sex in the morning before leaving): I understand all your questions and did what I could to try to make you more satisfied! But I'm going to be very honest with you and I hope you don't get disappointed or upset! experiences with you in the sauna are certainly ideal, because for an overnight stay with a companion you expect a lot considering how little you offer! Starting with the place, it is not comfortable for sex as there is a silence rule, it is not well refrigerated and we even had to face problems due to the electricity! Continuing, you don't offer basic things like food, water or breakfast! Don't pay the Uber price to meet you or return home! Pay a lower amount than what I said I charge, do you want to stay longer than normal for an overnight stay... There is no gel or condom! In sex you never finish the act, you don't enjoy it and if we don't stop you stay in the act forever! The ideal is to have sex and for you to cum at some point so we can talk and do other things! but that's something personal to you! So in general, for you to find someone who meets all your needs for a night out, you should pay a much higher price! But other than that, I really like you, I believe we get along well! and I think if you want we can continue meeting in the sauna because it's actually much better for both of us! Oh wow. If his is a truthful description of your hosting skills, I am not surprised he does not want to hang out long hours with you.
September 21, 20242 yr Active Members 1 hour ago, Canadianbtmguy said: I think the danger that some are mentioning is it could be life changing in a rather negative way. For example, it might cause them to give up their studies, even a career as say, a teacher; it could cause discontent with a previously contented life far from the city, or with a previously contented relationship inconsistent with GP work. The money could burn a hole in their pocket, leading to all sorts of negative ramifications… One sees it even more starkly in Cuba, where one encounters doctors who have given up medicine to be parador restaurant waiters because the tourist tips are so much higher than even a doctor’s salary. Well, sex work can be a profession as respectable (in my opinion) as Medicine. If they choose their life path in a way that is more financially rewarding for them... isn't that what most of us do? I guess your issue is that we are talking about sex work, I do not see a problem. I do agree that such an amount of money could have negative consequences, like starting or diving into substances addiction, but less money could also have the same end.
September 21, 20242 yr 5 hours ago, Canadianbtmguy said: I don’t know, if 1000 reais is really such a thrill, at least for those most in demand. Here’s a message from one (granted, very handsome and yes, very white) basically declining to spend further nights with me (at 1000 reais) because I was too demanding (I had complained that at night we had only lackluster sex because he had already came in the sauna, he then fell right to sleep, didn’t cuddle much and only a brief perfunctory sex in the morning before leaving): I understand all your questions and did what I could to try to make you more satisfied! But I'm going to be very honest with you and I hope you don't get disappointed or upset! experiences with you in the sauna are certainly ideal, because for an overnight stay with a companion you expect a lot considering how little you offer! Starting with the place, it is not comfortable for sex as there is a silence rule, it is not well refrigerated and we even had to face problems due to the electricity! Continuing, you don't offer basic things like food, water or breakfast! Don't pay the Uber price to meet you or return home! Pay a lower amount than what I said I charge, do you want to stay longer than normal for an overnight stay... There is no gel or condom! In sex you never finish the act, you don't enjoy it and if we don't stop you stay in the act forever! The ideal is to have sex and for you to cum at some point so we can talk and do other things! but that's something personal to you! So in general, for you to find someone who meets all your needs for a night out, you should pay a much higher price! But other than that, I really like you, I believe we get along well! and I think if you want we can continue meeting in the sauna because it's actually much better for both of us! An excellent and transparent communication from the young man. For you? Food for thought going forward. Thanks for sharing.
September 21, 20242 yr Active Members 6 hours ago, Canadianbtmguy said: I don’t know, if 1000 reais is really such a thrill, at least for those most in demand. Here’s a message from one (granted, very handsome and yes, very white) basically declining to spend further nights with me (at 1000 reais) because I was too demanding (I had complained that at night we had only lackluster sex because he had already came in the sauna, he then fell right to sleep, didn’t cuddle much and only a brief perfunctory sex in the morning before leaving): I understand all your questions and did what I could to try to make you more satisfied! But I'm going to be very honest with you and I hope you don't get disappointed or upset! experiences with you in the sauna are certainly ideal, because for an overnight stay with a companion you expect a lot considering how little you offer! Starting with the place, it is not comfortable for sex as there is a silence rule, it is not well refrigerated and we even had to face problems due to the electricity! Continuing, you don't offer basic things like food, water or breakfast! Don't pay the Uber price to meet you or return home! Pay a lower amount than what I said I charge, do you want to stay longer than normal for an overnight stay... There is no gel or condom! In sex you never finish the act, you don't enjoy it and if we don't stop you stay in the act forever! The ideal is to have sex and for you to cum at some point so we can talk and do other things! but that's something personal to you! So in general, for you to find someone who meets all your needs for a night out, you should pay a much higher price! But other than that, I really like you, I believe we get along well! and I think if you want we can continue meeting in the sauna because it's actually much better for both of us! Wow, not many men would be willing to share such a brutal critique of themselves from a GP! Thanks for sharing. Still it surprises me that for 1,000 reals he would no longer accept a warm room without food, water, gel, condoms, or round-trip Uber, plus the client's extended non-ejaculating sex. Seems like this "very handsome" GP must be in high demand. May I ask, what has he been getting paid in the sauna?
September 21, 20242 yr Active Members 4 hours ago, Xclay said: Still it surprises me that for 1,000 reals he would no longer accept a warm room without food, water, gel, condoms, or round-trip Uber, plus the client's extended non-ejaculating sex. You forgot no proper A/C and even no electricity at times. PS: And I am forgetting also the silence rule! The boy wanted to moan loudly!
September 21, 20242 yr Active Members And this was the Copacabana Palace! Who knew that $500+ a night did not include reliable AC and electricity!?
September 22, 20242 yr 18 hours ago, Xclay said: And this was the Copacabana Palace! Who knew that $500+ a night did not include reliable AC and electricity!? Everything is included at The Palace - even the guy who brought the bags to the room - next time I go I'll stay there again.
September 23, 20242 yr Active Members 1+ 68. Please ensure this rolls into October or at the very least the topic is re-initiated.
September 23, 20242 yr On 9/22/2024 at 10:48 AM, jamieb202 said: Everything is included at The Palace - even the guy who brought the bags to the room - next time I go I'll stay there again. Interesting. When I stayed there I did not know the staff were available. There were issues with the lifts, but I had a fabulous ocean view room, or suite, which coped well with threesomes!
September 23, 20242 yr Just now, Keithambrose said: Interesting. When I stayed there I did not know the staff were available. There were issues with the lifts, but I had a fabulous ocean view room, or suite, which coped well with threesomes! I should add that I also stayed there 40 years ago, when it was rather run down. However, round the corner was a gay disco where cute guys could be picked up and brought back. There were various saunas, I recall sauna Leblon, where you walked in,and there was non stop sex, in sauna, in dark room, a dormitory with a row of beds with guys fucking. Pre hiv, so no condom issues. Also I was young then, so more choice!
September 25, 20242 yr On 9/23/2024 at 6:58 PM, Keithambrose said: I should add that I also stayed there 40 years ago, when it was rather run down. However, round the corner was a gay disco where cute guys could be picked up and brought back. There were various saunas, I recall sauna Leblon, where you walked in,and there was non stop sex, in sauna, in dark room, a dormitory with a row of beds with guys fucking. Pre hiv, so no condom issues. Also I was young then, so more choice! There's a gay club literally next door called the Pink Flamingo. It's good in there
September 26, 20242 yr Active Members I went to Lagoa September 11-14 and found plenty of hot guys there. It was my best time ever in Lagoa even though I can't stand the new building.
September 26, 20242 yr Active Members My future after January is a little bit uncertain at the moment, but there is a good chance that I may go to SP in April, and visit Lagoa for the first time. I would love to!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.