October 16, 20241 yr This is classed as a gay friendly hotel and I believe they have a sauna. Is it a gay sauna and is it any good for having some ‘fun’?
October 16, 20241 yr 1 hour ago, HornyOne said: Is it a gay sauna and is it any good for having some ‘fun’? Nope. It is small indoor pool with wooden sauna cabin in the corner for 4-5 persons, huge window to hotel's yard and few training machines. And it is unisex. Public nudity prohibited including space of sauna cabin. At least it was like this when I visited it before covid. They had idea to change it to spa zone. There zero left from past Ganymede gay sauna.
October 17, 20241 yr 3 hours ago, Moses said: Nope. It is small indoor pool with wooden sauna cabin in the corner for 4-5 persons, huge window to hotel's yard and few training machines. And it is unisex. Public nudity prohibited including space of sauna cabin. At least it was like this when I visited it before covid. They had idea to change it to spa zone. There zero left from past Ganymede gay sauna. but still gay and visitors friendly and good value for money
October 17, 20241 yr It's certainly a gay friendly budget hotel. What I really like is that you can get inward facing rooms which get no noise at all from the bars.
October 17, 20241 yr Yes it’s definitely gay friendly like all the hotels in the Complex. I’ve stayed there a number of times and enjoyed sitting round the outdoor pool accompanied by boyfriends. Gays, like myself, seem to co-exist amongst the straights there without problems. There is a variety of room types and the breakfast restaurent is rather good. The Ganymede gay sauna is history.
October 17, 20241 yr 4 hours ago, Kiwi306 said: inward facing rooms which get no noise at all from the bars. Yeah. No noise from bar. Noise from nasty kids playing around pool from very morning time... I ran from Zing after one night stay there.
October 17, 20241 yr Sorry, my confusion. Are you discussing the Zing in the Jomtien Complex, or the other one?
October 17, 20241 yr Author 2 hours ago, Vessey said: Sorry, my confusion. Are you discussing the Zing in the Jomtien Complex, or the other one? Jomtien Complex
October 17, 20241 yr 3 hours ago, Vessey said: Sorry, my confusion. Are you discussing the Zing in the Jomtien Complex, or the other one? Please note that there are 3 distinct Zing hotels in Pattaya (Jomtien) as shown in the below Google map. The first one (from top to bottom on the map) is the one that is on Thappraya road and closest to the gay Sansuk sauna. The second one is the one within the Jomtien Complex The third one is almost at the border where Jomtien finishes and Na Jomtien begins - very far south. --> I found out about this when a friend was doing his booking for Zing and he chose the Z by Zing one and he asked me to go and check it out. Once I told him that it is SO far from all of the fun stuff he immediately changed his booking.
October 17, 20241 yr 9 hours ago, Vessey said: Sorry, my confusion. Are you discussing the Zing in the Jomtien Complex, or the other one? JC, sure
October 18, 20241 yr Popular Post Thanks guys, now I am clear of the hotel in question. I have stayed there three times including a couple of weeks last month in September. I would describe it as a gay-friendly hotel, rather than a gay hotel. I have seen a variety of fellow customers there. I have had various rooms across the hotel, and never once have I been troubled by noise from the Complex bars. It sits along the 'quiet' arm of the complex. Its closest bar is M Bar just outside to the right. M Bar is very popular at the moment with nightly shows at 10pm and midnight, and stays open until 1 am or even 2 am if customers like me are still spending coin. As to 'fun' within the hotel itself I have never seen any sign of that, although to be fair I have never looked for it. I have taken boys swimming in the main swimming pool who have played around and generally enjoyed themselves, but nothing 'naughty'. Plenty of opportunity for 'fun' in the complex itself. I have have only stayed in the cheaper end rooms of the Zing, but I have no complaints. Rooms clean, water hot and beds comfy
October 20, 20241 yr Active Members This hotel is my "go-to" when in Jomtien. Have stayed many times and have always been very happy.
October 20, 20241 yr Don't forget that Sansuk Sauna is only 5 minutes away on a Baht Bus and a short walk 💦💦💦🍆🤪
October 20, 20241 yr Author 2 hours ago, WelshGuyUK said: Don't forget that Sansuk Sauna is only 5 minutes away on a Baht Bus and a short walk 💦💦💦🍆🤪 Is there a lot of fun to be had there?
October 20, 20241 yr 50 minutes ago, HornyOne said: Is there a lot of fun to be had there? I've had plenty of fun, especially on Fri and Sat nights 👌
October 20, 20241 yr Author 1 hour ago, WelshGuyUK said: I've had plenty of fun, especially on Fri and Sat nights 👌 Is it mostly Thais or tourists? Old or young? Thanks.
October 20, 20241 yr 1 hour ago, HornyOne said: Is it mostly Thais or tourists? Old or young? Thanks. I like younger Thais and I've had a few great times there, but also some times that haven't seen my type 🤪 There are a mix of ages and nationalities that lay around the pool, but once you go into the darker and steamy areas though, it's all down to the touch and the imagination 🥰
October 20, 20241 yr Author 1 hour ago, WelshGuyUK said: I like younger Thais and I've had a few great times there, but also some times that haven't seen my type 🤪 There are a mix of ages and nationalities that lay around the pool, but once you go into the darker and steamy areas though, it's all down to the touch and the imagination 🥰 Sounds great, I’ll need to give it a try.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.