Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bangkok's Best Burgers

Featured Replies

Michaels post about Firehouse is about 4 years ago. I believe there has been an ownership change accounting for the mixed reviews.

I had been a few times long time ago, but have heard not as good now.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • firecat69
    firecat69

    I am in Pattaya and this thread made me want a burger.   Deicy Reilleys is in front of the Marriott on Pattaya 2 Rd. It used to be another Irish Bar whose name escapes me. At any rate I felt like a

  • Strange.  I never seem to run out of hard buns in Thailand.

  • DivineMadman
    DivineMadman

    Daniel Thaiger's truck is moving to Silom (Silom Soi 8).  I think their regular schedule is Tuesday-Sunday 4:00 - 10:00?.  One day a week they used to be at Sathorn Square, but they are no longer goin

Posted Images

Michaels post about Firehouse is about 4 years ago. I believe there has been an ownership change accounting for the mixed reviews.

I had been a few times long time ago, but have heard not as good now.

 

Thanks for that. I usually make burgers at home. The buns are the hard part here.

  • 2 years later...
  • Author

Daniel Thaiger Beef Burger

From the article: Why it’s important: The burger truck pioneer is the epitome of good ingredients and good value. It’s also the burger of the people, scooping top honors in BK’s Readers’ Choice Awards 2018.

What it tastes like: These buttery, greasy, no-nonsense handfuls of meat, cheese and brioche have gone down in Bangkok folklore. A chargrilled beef patty that’s perfectly seasoned, slices of unmelted cheddar, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, and their signature Thaiger sauce all served between a Conkey’s brioche bun. As a combo, it’s hard to beat.

Truck: Sukhumvit Soi 30/1, 084-549-0995 

Restaurants: 30 Sukhumvit Soi 11, 02-255-5532

I have had at least 40 burgers from Daniel Thaiger and they were all excellent. The food is great and the trip is always well worth it. If you come to Bangkok and want to taste a good burger, give this a try!

Daniel Thaiger's truck is moving to Silom (Silom Soi 8).  I think their regular schedule is Tuesday-Sunday 4:00 - 10:00?.  One day a week they used to be at Sathorn Square, but they are no longer going to be at Sathorn Square at all.  

They are good at updating social media on when the truck is off doing special events and not where it should be.  Worth checking if you intend to go.

The brick-and-mortar shop in Thonglor remains.  

Facebook  

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.