Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hotels

Featured Replies

46 minutes ago, bigred9 said:

Best hotels to stay at in SD? Looking to for privacy and maybe over some "guest" to come over. Safety is preferred!

I don't know if it's the best, but I always stay at the Renaissance Jaragua. Beautiful property with an amazing pool, nice gym, spa and nice rooms. They allow guests, you just have to register them at the desk. I feel a little odd doing it, so I'm very selective about who I invite. I play at the Cine Lido and on my last trip, went to a motel with a guy. I'm guessing if you want to be closer to the action, this is not for you, but it is my hotel of choice.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.