Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Have you ever obsessed over someone?

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I delight in male beauty and have at least tens of thousands of men in various stages of disrobement. While there are probably a dozen or so whose pictures I often go back to if I'm not feeling too horny, I've never felt any one is so unique that I'd be willing to pay large sums of money for racy photos. I contributed some photos of Alex Espenshade, for example, to the photo gallery. Yes, he is probably the world's most handsome redhead. For your and my collection, I found some nudes of him on LPSG, and noticed from chatter on that website that he was charging $100 for 5 nudes, and $1000 for a short sensual video. Obviously there are those willing to pay that, and on LPSG strings I often find people who seem to lose all reason with men they obsess over. I have almost never paid for photos of anyone, since I figure there are tons of handsome men who are willing to show their goods for free. I have occasionally briefly done a $5/mo OnlyFans, but even that's rare.

In my mind, there are so many proud, gorgeous men who flaunt their bodies, the supply is nearly endless. No man is uniquely handsome to me (though true 10's are few and far between). If someone wants me to pay serious dough to see his body, I just move on. How about you? Has any man so captivated you, that you're willing to spend major cash just to see his photos or videos?

1 hour ago, unicorn said:

How about you? Has any man so captivated you, that you're willing to spend major cash just to see his photos or videos?

I wouldn't spend money on photos or videos - I want much more than that!

Although price is important, I think value for money is even more important.

I have been 'captivated' by numerous guys over the years, but 3 stand out.

One was a pornstar who worked at the Escape Bar Prague. No price would have been too high to spend some time with him and make my own video, but he was snapped up quickly every evening by a German couple.

The other was a guy who worked at Boyzboyzboyz in Pattaya. He was a hot, fit masculine guy who showed off his massive thick cock during the show. I referred to him on the board as 'the axe-murderer'. The waiter suggested 20,000 baht, but it turns out he was not offable.

I must be obsessed, as I still think about them from time to time, as I do my Pattaya regular who is number 3.

“Over” seems unnecessarily restrictive. 🫳🎤

Obsessions? More like enthusiastic high-resolution image interests with a crushing budget according to their production cost output. But always having interacted in person with bilateral relations principally offline and not primarily pixel-based.

  • Active Members
5 hours ago, unicorn said:

I delight in male beauty and have at least tens of thousands of men in various stages of disrobement. While there are probably a dozen or so whose pictures I often go back to if I'm not feeling too horny, I've never felt any one is so unique that I'd be willing to pay large sums of money for racy photos. I contributed some photos of Alex Espenshade, for example, to the photo gallery. Yes, he is probably the world's most handsome redhead. For your and my collection, I found some nudes of him on LPSG, and noticed from chatter on that website that he was charging $100 for 5 nudes, and $1000 for a short sensual video. Obviously there are those willing to pay that, and on LPSG strings I often find people who seem to lose all reason with men they obsess over. I have almost never paid for photos of anyone, since I figure there are tons of handsome men who are willing to show their goods for free. I have occasionally briefly done a $5/mo OnlyFans, but even that's rare.

In my mind, there are so many proud, gorgeous men who flaunt their bodies, the supply is nearly endless. No man is uniquely handsome to me (though true 10's are few and far between). If someone wants me to pay serious dough to see his body, I just move on. How about you? Has any man so captivated you, that you're willing to spend major cash just to see his photos or videos?

Back in olden days, before internet, obviously there were magazines with nude guys to lust after. I would spend the $5.95 and use the magazines to fulfill my fantasies. Then came VHS tape, I was in heaven as my fantasy men seem to cum to life, and I could rewind and replay.......HEAVEN.

These days there is so much porn on the internet, much for free that I never really PAID for pics or subscriptions to services like OnlyFans, and like Unicorn, only occasionally would I spend $5 - 9.99 for limited access to the persons page, but quickly discovered they really dont add content that often, and the same old shit shows up and gets Boring.....

Sites like Chaturbate and Queerscams work for me..... Lots of hot guys in real time "showing off" their assets for the cameras for Free, unless you want to "donate" a small tip to them for the privilege of watching them "stroke and jerk"...... I have NEVER tipped. And there are tons of gorgeous men, many from Latin and south America with huge cocks..... HEAVEN And you can SAVE your favorites to a file so you can keep up with them and their activities......and be alerted to when they cum online......

But to answer the question, have I OBSESSED over anyone ? Of course in my personal life there have been boyfriends and relationships I became attached to, but it was NEVER a "Natalie Harp" type of obsession..... And online, there are just too many incredible looking guys to get hung up on any particular one, although I do have "favorites", but have never spent any $$$$ on them. None are constantly on my mind, and I only resort to them if I am feeling horny and want to "play around", which these days, at age 75 is "less & less"... 😁

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.