The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Make Sure to KISS those Military guys !
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Wow Adam. This is amazing! We need a new word for this rank. Any suggestions? Adam, thank you for being such an amazing poster and integral part of the site!
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
So don't blame me--this is a serious front-page article on this morning's Guardian site! The truth about poo: we’re doing it wrong Who knew sitting on the toilet was bad for you? In her best-selling book Charming Bowels, microbiologist Giulia Enders explains how to go to the loo Annalisa Barbieri Monday 18 May 2015 02.30 EDT The Guardian In my large Italian family, I grew up with the subject of poo, bottoms and constipation readily – and far too frequently – discussed at the dinner table. I’d be about to raise a raviolo to my mouth, only to hear how someone’s piles had popped, just that morning. This doesn’t mean I’m anal (sorry) about the subject. It’s fascinatin…
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
- 0 replies
- 699 views
-
-
-
-
OMG, NYC has been invaded by hoards of Bears.... And not only bears, they brought Cubs and Otters with them.... WHY you may ask ???? Well it seems that its URBAN BEAR WEEK here in NYC, and these bears appear Hungry and Horny...... Grandma has stocked herself with toothpicks and dental floss for her sudden, clandestine encounters. How do you tell the species apart ? Here is a little cheat sheet should you encounter one: BEAR: Any large, hairy man, usually self-identified as part of the Gay subculture, often found in Metropolitan areas. MUSCLEBEAR: a Bear sub-species defined by a fit and toned body, and usually appearing "shirtless" in public.. They appear to…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
- 7 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I Want a "Manbun" ????
- 1 reply
- 806 views
-
Knowing you are forever the admirer of Lady Violet...her country estate just came on the market, and so I thought of you. And she/it comes with quite the pedigree.. https://homes.yahoo.com/news/lady-violets-downton-abbey-home-151500405.html Lady Violet's Downton Abbey home for sale for $6M It dates back to the seventh century, but today Byfleet Manor is better known as the home of the Dowager Duchess in "Downton Abbey." It's gone on sale for $6.12 million. It dates back to the seventh century, but today Byfleet Manor is better known as the home of the Dowager Duchess in hit TV series "Downton Abbey." With the sixth and final season of Downton nearing, Byfleet …
- 5 replies
- 1.4k views
-
to THEIR mothers..................
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
What a Lovely,Thoughtful & USEFUL Gift ! (And, One size Fits ALL)
- 3 replies
- 854 views
-
would YOU Stop for him ???
- 2 replies
- 839 views
-
Too good for the Politics forum! Florence Henderson Describes How Former NYC Mayor John Lindsay Gave Her Crabs http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/08/florence-henderson-crabs_n_7246404.html?cps=gravity_2677_8227369906427249878
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
Ok, I freely admit that math was not my best subject in school. but I can't figure out the math used to come up with the water cutbacks that became mandatory for all California municipalities! In California 80%, again 80% of all water is used by Agriculture/business. but the cuts only apply to the 20% of the water that is used by cities!..HUH?? So even if the cities stopped using water all together, it would not be enough to rectify the current drought crisis. A few facts: 1) Cotton is a subsidized crop the requires 400 BILLON gallons of water each year! and we can't grow it competively so we the taxpayers subsidize it, when we can import it much cheaper then we can …
- 27 replies
- 4k views
-
-
Justjn B and his gorgoeus date for the recent Met Gala Event in NYC, Olivier Roustring, designer for Balmain and creator of Justins Gala Ensemble. Olivier is hot and Talented. Justin should be so Lucky ! They do look SEXY together......
-
- 0 replies
- 793 views
-
-
There seems to be some incredibly cheap flights from The UK to Thailand for May and June on most of the major airlines. Some as low as £370.00 - I think these are some of the cheapest I have ever seen in the 25 years I have been going to Thailand. I am very tempted to book one and sneak an extra trip this year.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
-
- 2 replies
- 954 views
-
-
- 6 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
- 0 replies
- 754 views
-
-
Picking on Star Trek is Fun I've been watching Star Trek since the '70s and I love it ... I really do ... but until J.J. Abrams brought us Star Trek (2009), Trek had always lacked that physical realistic believability. As a viewer, I generally don't care if the budget never permitted it or if the TOS was made in the '60s. I want believable effects and acting which enhances the story and envelopes my suspended reality into that universe (although the CBS remasters were a good start). True fans want to feel that the fantasy is real and therefore it's our duty to nitpick everything and poke fun at the inconsistencies so the producers will know how little they can get away w…
-
- 2 replies
- 905 views
-