Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Suckrates,

    Thailand volleyball player Wuttichai Suksara aka Golf 7’3, size 22US, enormous ears

  2. Started by Suckrates,

    AND, is it an Accurate Depiction of YOU ?? (FYI, Grandma is SCORPIO)

  3. We were just saying yesterday how great are the aspects of social acceptance being driven by generational change. More evidence. New Poll Reveals Millennials More Accepting Of Homosexuality Than Casual Sex An expansive new study conducted by the Public Religion Research Institute set out to explore how race and religion shape millennial attitudes on sexuality and reproductive health. They found that nearly half (46%) of college-educated millennials say that sex between two adults who have no intention of establishing a relationship is morally acceptable whereas 51% say that sex between two adults of the same gender is morally acceptable. The study also discovered that…

  4. Started by Suckrates,

    Anyone Want ME for Dinner ???

  5. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    http://www.queerty.com/sean-cody-stud-jarec-wentworth-arrested-for-felony-extortion-in-undercover-fbi-sting-20150323?utm_source=Queerty+Subscribers&utm_campaign=4d68836e78-20150323_Queerty_Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_221c27272a-4d68836e78-428248541

  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    The new law passed in Indiana may be a preview of the 2016 election. Nothing gets conservatives riled up more than someone "oppressing their religious freedom" to oppress. Apple's Cook tweeted some interesting tweets as he and the owners of Yelp are starting to show their disappointment with the law. Even the NCAA is considering changes. As all of this happens, it really makes me wonder how many gains have we actually made? Yes, we now have the right to marry in many states. But, when laws like this are created, it makes me wonder what is to come.

  7. From the New Yorker magazine: Speaking to reporters in his office in Indianapolis, Pence said that he made the astonishing discovery about gay friends late last week. “A lot of everyday people have gay friends, and they’re not afraid to call and/or e-mail you to tell you that,” Pence said. “To be honest, I’m still trying to process it all.” Pence said that from what he has been able to gather thus far, the phenomenon of “ordinary folks” having gay friends “has been going on for years.” “You could be walking down the street, and without you knowing it, this person is friends with gays and that person is, too,” he said. “It really seems to be pretty widespread.” “It’s …

  8. Guest TheGovernor
    Started by Guest TheGovernor,

    I am very sorry about the sense people have that there is a homophobic lobby in Indiana. That could not be further from the truth. In reality, I am a cocksucker. And I'm proud of my status. I like those big fat uncut cocks the most. I have been to those Brazilian saunas and I fell in love with one of those hot Garatos and like my friend Calvin, I brought one home with me! (Isn't that what money is for?) The reason I did not veto a law that allowed companies to discriminate against gays is simple – all of those businesses will go bankrupt in a matter of weeks, and our fellow cockaholics will then be able to buy them for next to nothing. So, we can make a fortune – and…

  9. Started by AdamSmith,

    BIG HACK NEWS -- I found that you can UNLIKE old posts that you had Liked, and the liberated Likes immediately become available for you to use again, on any post! Go way back to old posts though, so that whoever posted the thing you just un-Liked will not be looking that far back, and get offended by your un-liking them.

  10. Then, Grab your Brass Ring......

    • 0 replies
    • 892 views
  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love this game! And, the last episode was fabulous! The tribal council was the best in a long time. I am happy that Joe is still there as I like looking at him. I do miss Joquim.

  12. Guest callipygian
    Started by Guest callipygian,

    Aside from Breaking Bad - THIS - is the best thing Netflix has EVER done.

  13. Started by MsAnn,

    "Yes, that's right, Richard Branson has found a new base for his some of his Virgin businesses.Richard blogged that he was moving his business after discovering that his entrepreneur great-great-uncle, Reuben S Branson, founded the city of Branson. In a final flourish to what is surely one of the more high-profile April Fools of the day, Virgin America says it is naming its newest plane Jolene, to honour Dolly Parton, who launched a business in Branson. A Dolly channel will play her hits on repeat on the plane (only from 9 to 5)."

    • 0 replies
    • 818 views
  14. Started by Suckrates,

    • 1 reply
    • 686 views
  15. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Just curious...... How many of you watched the Justin Bieber Roast last night? And what did you think of it? I personally am not a Bieber fan but thought he looked quite presentable - he scrubs up real good. On the other hand, I thought Martha Stewart look somewhat uncomfortable.

  16. Started by Ojibear,

    Could This Be the End of Gallavich? I'm a fan of the Ian Gallagher/Mickey Milkovich love story on Shameless US. These star-crossed lovers have had a tough go of it, but are deeply in love. Everything has conspired to break this couple up. It looks like Ian's bipolar diagnosis could be the final nail in the coffin. It's a one-of-kind story arc on cable TV and it's the reason why I tune in every week. I'm praying that the story does not come to an end. The characters are young and cute and they are not your typical queeny bar twinks. Canadian actor Noel Fisher plays Mickey and has a unique sex appeal. Cameron Monaghan is the twinkier of the two and is a ginger. Th…

  17. Started by BigK,

    I hadn't heard him before. He's quite handsome. Here's his breakout hit Budapest.

    • 1 reply
    • 864 views
  18. Started by lookin,

    That's what the attorney representing six Kentucky gay couples said today about the state's brief defending its ban on gay marriage. Governor Steve Beshear says that "it isn't discriminatory because it bars both gay and straight people from same-sex unions." Wonder if we should be looking forward to some kind of absurdity olympics as the contenders beef up. All we need is a host city.

  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    I found it interesting that the numbers are increasing. I have seen a larger number of guys advertising online and asking for "roses" on Craig's List and offering releasing massages on Grindr. http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/03/29/male-students-turning-to-sex-work-to-avoid-getting-into-debt/?utm_source=PNFBimg&utm_medium=socialFBimg&utm_campaign=PNFacebook

  20. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    I learned while browsing in the "other place" that a long time poster and frequent participant in early Hooville events has died. I met Jackhammer on several occasions and found him to be a very likable fellow. We had our differences but on the rare occasion when I would see him in public he was always civil towards me. RIP Jackhammer http://www.message-forum.net/showthread.php?103445-Jackhammer-is-no-longer-with-us

  21. Started by Suckrates,

    Gotta be grateful for those Social Secuirty and IRA checks.....

  22. Started by MsGuy,

    This links to the 60 Minutes program that aired tonight. If you missed it, researchers at Duke University have developed a treatment for solid cancers utilizing a genetically modified polio virus that only infects cancer cells. Apparently the virus initially kills some of the cells it infects but mainly flags all infected cancer cells so that the regular immune recognises them as targets and attacks them. This is still all in stage one clinical trials so who knows how it will all turn out but some of the results obtained so far are nothing short of astounding, especially since stage one trials aren't intended to cure anybody, just to try out different doses of the meds …

  23. Started by lookin,

    Well, maybe a little something. Really enjoyed this on 60 Minutes tonight. Apple sure knows how to sell the sizzle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ql0Z8Il73s Last year, a 30-second spot was just north of a hundred grand. This was a 60-second ad, so probably twice as much. Their agency is TBWA/MAL.

  24. Started by Suckrates,

    While some terrible tragedys have occurred thruout the world, seems like some have occurred on Boytoy as well, which cannot be overlooked ? HITO, although being naive and sexually ambiguous, has found a boyfriend (you say WHAT ?) and picket fence, left us for parts unknown, and is living Cluelessly ever after..... MsGuy is being held hostage in his basement by his alter ego Chance, and is only allowed bathroom breaks to fill up the Hellmans jar with his urine. Feces in reserve for Adam. Lookin is beside himself trying to come up with the next rhyme and riddle, and to maintain his standing the "the nicest person in cyberspace".... MsAnn stopped kissing MY ass, and r…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.