Guest curiouscpl

couple curious for boys, but shy so need your help

Guest curiouscpl

greetings fellow bms,

1st i apologize if i am in the wrong forum but i think the help i need i will get form u bms. and  please spare the hate.

we are a married couple in our 40s and have visited  pattaya  2 times before,we have visited   some gogos and picked up say 3 -4 times girls for a FFM.

,  this trip wife is very curious to visit bars which have straight or bi guys  for a MMF,

we are going to be shy as we have never done gay bars ever. as we dont know what it will be when the gay bars see us enter as a couple

so hope you guys can guide us to the bars or even any massage palours that do outcall.

doing a search i have found 2 areas sunee plaza and boyztown.

hoping to get as much as info,help or any other options on how to go about .

thank you in advance

and hope u help

cheers

Yes both Sunee and Boystown will have some boys to play,, also massage ,, do not be afraid to converse with them ,,you should find what you are looking for..take your time to make a connection

Most bars operate the same as girl bars ,,

Who knows after gay bars maybe ladyboy bars 5555

we are going to be shy as we have never done gay bars ever. as we dont know what it will be when the gay bars see us enter as a couple

so hope you guys can guide us to the bars or even any massage palours that do outcall.

Don't be shy to enter bar with boys , those are not bay bars but rather bars with boys.

You will be welcomed and some boys will be thrilled to see your wife to a point you will feel ignored.

Your wife won't be only lady inside either. One at XBoyz Bangkok  I was commended by lady in audience for my choice of boy I brought with me.

Because of nature of your request you need to talk to mamasan and a boy as not everyone is for more kinky stuff but nobody will blink an eye about your request , in Pattaya they had seen and  heard everything.  

Guest curiouscpl

thanks you guys for giving the lead,

any gogo or massage palour recommendations?

also was planning to 1st start with a  massage guy outcall so we can break the ice knowing how thai boys react to our offer.

looking for some recommendations 

thanks you guys for giving the lead,

any gogo or massage palour recommendations?

also was planning to 1st start with a  massage guy outcall so we can break the ice knowing how thai boys react to our offer.

looking for some recommendations 

start with any go-go in the Boyztown, soi 3 / BBB or Funny or Toy / 

i hear that some bars have shows?

any idea what time and which bars

BoysBoysBoys , XBoys have a show, Wild WestBoys used to have but not sure it's still a case

Timing is well posted at front , usually 10.30 and 12.00

You can director your own show at Eros and Good Boys at any time, just pay

Guest curiouscpl

BoysBoysBoys , XBoys have a show, Wild WestBoys used to have but not sure it's still a case

Timing is well posted at front , usually 10.30 and 12.00

You can director your own show at Eros and Good Boys at any time, just pay

just was going through the site of eros boys , most of the guys look femboys :(

we r looking for not muscular or girlie but some what cute boy

usually open 9-1

don't look at websites as most of them are out of date when comes to boy's photos and even if they are not  no guarantee the boy you desire will be available on day of your visit.

Best thing to do it just go and see for yourself of what is availble and hope somebody will take your and your wife's fancy