gaperking

Sex at home with Asians

Is it only when you go to Thailand or other Asian countries that you have sex with Asians? Or you have it at home as well?

I lately found a young Asian lad just turned to twenties and I never thought this would happen but I really love sharing time with him outside bed too. He even says that he loves me which is of course nice to hear. And no, I don't pay anything to him. As my age ~twice I don't expect everlasting love here but enjoyable moments as long as it then lasts.

But even if he turned out to be a bf, I would like to travel for sex. Why? Maybe it is a gay thing, or just me, but I think that it is just a good thing to have NSA sex with others at times. Of course the significant other should know this and accept. But I would not take kind of person who would not. And when it comes to NSA, I prefer paying although I could easily get it free here as well (I live near international airport and Asian crew contacts often for sex in Grindr). Reason is then it is just that: no strings attached and I can take boy as I like.

Is it only when you go to Thailand or other Asian countries that you have sex with Asians? Or you have it at home as well?

I lately found a young Asian lad just turned to twenties and I never thought this would happen but I really love sharing time with him outside bed too. He even says that he loves me which is of course nice to hear. And no, I don't pay anything to him. As my age ~twice I don't expect everlasting love here but enjoyable moments as long as it then lasts.

But even if he turned out to be a bf, I would like to travel for sex. Why? Maybe it is a gay thing, or just me, but I think that it is just a good thing to have NSA sex with others at times. Of course the significant other should know this and accept. But I would not take kind of person who would not. And when it comes to NSA, I prefer paying although I could easily get it free here as well (I live near international airport and Asian crew contacts often for sex in Grindr). Reason is then it is just that: no strings attached and I can take boy as I like.

I find it a nice inviting reason to visit Asia to have sex with Asians.  To go directly to the source :)

I remember when my main attraction was to Latinos (Hispanics).  There are many slim, attractive people from Mexico and South America in the south of the US.   At that time all I had heard about Asians was that they have small cocks.

Then in a bar I made acquaintance with an Asian guy from Laos, and something clicked in me. I found him gorgeous!  I don't care about cock size since I am not a bottom, and he was not even bad in that area.  I think I fell in love in a unique way.  But it was not going to happen.  After half a year of pseudo-boyfriendship it all ended when I got tired of his ways.  I also made acquaintance with his friends, and I came to the conclusion that most of these Asians are quite speculative.

I have good self control and I don't let myself be at the mercy of passions.  So this was it with Asians until about 10 years ago I made my first trip to Asia, and it was BKK.  And there I felt like in a candy store.  Many attractive guys who did not have an exorbitant opinion of themselves.  

Since then I am visiting Asia nearly exclusively,  Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei, Manila, Hong Kong, Singapore, Luala Lumpur, Bangkok.  I find my favorite flavor of gays in Singapore, well educated with a nice mixture of Asian ethnicity.  But not far behind are Asians from a variety of origins, including Thailand.

Like you, I have not been born with the genes of monogamy and I don't mind casual sex.  Often I feel some love beyond sex for the people I have sex with.  I make acquaintances from these encounters that continue remotely for some time, but then the distance draws us apart.  And I don't even have much interest in maintaining a relationship with occasional visits.  I enjoy my freedom and I have learned to love myself first without giving up sufficient love for others.

Just when I go to Asia, would love to find and Asian or some Asians here to have sex with in between trips but there doesn't seem to be too many on the gay web