Guest anonone

Pattaya Jan 2016

Guest anonone

Heading back home. Sad. Sad. Sad.

Another excellent visit overall.

BF and I have both decided that we prefer the condo over a hotel room. We tried hotel again this time and missed the homey-ness of the condo. Yes, nice to have daily maid service and staff on hand for whatever we wanted, but just not worth it overall.

Toward the end of the visit, noticed an influx of new staff at several all the Sunee gogo bars. I think a couple of them were from Vietnam. Always good to make new friends.

Police seemed very active on the roads. Lots of checks and motorcycle stops in view this time around,

Hope to be back again soon,

Guest anonone

Halfway home with a layover in Europe.

Just enjoyed a stellar cup of coffee (Americano) which makes me realize once again the crappy coffee that I find in Pattaya. Now for a shower and I shall feel almost human again.

I fear it will be many months until I can venture back to Thailand. I need to conserve some holiday time...and remind my boss how great I am at my job before he thinks I have permanently retired to LOS already. LOL

I believe a couple other members have some trips scheduled soon, so hopefully the reports will continue for our vicarious amusement.

Oh, and another plug for TheLimoPattaya. 1200 baht each way. Stellar, reliable service. Prompt answer of emails to confirm booking.

I will be back march 5th. Been going for 7 years

Now and feel I should report. But since I may

Be staying upwards of 3 months I am afraid that it

Will be intermittent. Too lazy. Also hope to meet

Some members. I spotted and briefly spoke to a well

Known blogger at my guesthouse near sunee plaza

On one trip over breakfast one morning.

Guest anonone

I am jealous of a 3 month visit. Very nice.

It would be great for you to post some reports. Doesn't have to be formal or often, but some intermittent thoughts you could post would be interesting during your longer-term stay.