TotallyOz

The voice of Angels

Being away from my BF for a few weeks now it is often hard to deal with. I do send texts on a regular basis and I try to call once a week. I have not been able to call for the past few weeks because of travel, hotels, and a hectic work schedule but now I have settled down and have the ability to call. I gave him (or them) a call today to say hi. I can't tell you how great it feels to hear their voice. Also, the excitement they have when their Farang calls. Of course I had to speak to mama and papa who speaks no English so I try to communicate in my broken Thai. (Probably my biggest incentative to learn the language)

Thailand truly is an amazing place and I am very envious of you who are there year round. It is when one gets away that they start to get the desire for a taste of the good life. For me, I'll have to be content for a few months to the voices of angels being my link to the Land of Smiles. While not the same as being there, it does bring back great memories and found times in LOS.

BTW: The amount of money I decided to give Boy Special each month while I am away seems to have been sufficient. Two have bought motorcycles and all seem content with the daily deposit to the bank account.

PS. Firecat, the bag I found in the store at Siam Paragon has garnished much attention. I have been on about 14 planes since I left Thailand and just about every one the flight attendants commented on it. I'll give you credit for that one. :) Cheers!

Your relationship with your partners is very confusing. Having read your posts it seems that you have at least one boyfriend and several Boy Specials, and that's in Pattaya alone!

I have one Boyfriend that has been with me most of the last 2 years. I have a few guys that are special to me and I help out while I am away. I guess you can call them Boy Special.

Guest ear wig

You are so right GT every few days one or other of my 2 boyz love to tease me on cam showing me what I'm missing, my one younger Boy who is very Alpha Male goes all Girly girly when he see me on cam, he say me so lonely I say you so lonely how do you think I am, he say you cum for me I say when I get there. I cum plenty for you he say bad man. I say so will you be when I get there ;)

It is amazing you would think they just go and look for the next farang around the corner as many do, but I have been coming to Thailand for many years and they are still showing me many have big morals and do not want to be like sex trade meat boys, some really do want a loving secure relationship with a genuine farang. my boyz hate sunee plaza and if i try to take them their they say not good there I say good for little bit so if they want to find me I'm many times drinking with many friends there so they have to go, but they never look for me in Boyz town they say not good if friend see them come from there they no like.

Many boyz working in Karaoke Bars will go with farang and many are stunning go to Soi Chaiapoon you will see so many there who would not be seen dead in Gay areas but no problem taking them from there

They do miss the secure father around the strictness of family life for Thais is amazing so when you kind and strict they love it. I am and I have seen you with your tribe GT mother father councillor and lover all in one don't they miss it when we are not there to worry about them like a mother hen.

I know one big bearded farang who have a most stunning boys this boy do bad thing so it displease and make farang may be in danger so farang very strict and say you go you take what you like and go.

So this one main boy loose face in the sunee plaza he like to make out him big man, he have ji dee rich farang who give him everything in his wildest dreams, I only know because this guy was a boy I use to take my self when he first arrive in town he was a sensation.

This boy never spoke to me when he was with this Good Farang then when he was asked to leave he was so embarrassed he just stared, after 4 weeks he say say Hi then drive around on his motor bike fast, slowly slowly it took at least 8 week to find the confidence to work again as Door man ,he now back to normal boy and he still must be one of the best looking guys in sunee plaza with one of the biggest dciks going.

I'm sure he can get any one he likes but I think he still have big eye for he ji dee farang and only hope things could be as they were. Im sure if only he cut his very long hair he would look as stunning a super star as he use to, but now he has had to sell his Diomand ring he has to concentrate of work no, shame these boys get bored so easy I know his farang use to adore him, but it shows you have to be strong to be able to throw out such a stunner. :blush:

[PS. Firecat, the bag I found in the store at Siam Paragon has garnished much attention. I have been on about 14 planes since I left Thailand and just about every one the flight attendants commented on it. I'll give you credit for that one. :) Cheers!

GT It is my pleasure to help you be noticed. An unassuming fella like yourself should put yourself out there more!!!

They do miss the secure father around the strictness of family life for Thais is amazing so when you kind and strict they love it. I am and I have seen you with your tribe GT mother father councillor and lover all in one don't they miss it when we are not there to worry about them like a mother hen.

Ear Wig,

Thanks. Like you I agree that the guys are looking for more than a lover. There are so many facets to a good relationship and when you are dealing with some of the guys, they really do miss you when you are away. All the tribe said to me, please come back I miss you too much. I believe this not because I am stupid but because I know them. I take good care of them but I also treat them like jewels. In my mind, that is what they are. While I am away they are very well taken care of financially. But, they are taken care of because I really do respect them and want them to have a better life. My rules have always been simple, No other Falang, No Drugs, No Lies. If they do that and go to school they are set. They all have girlfriends or ladyboys and that is OK with me. I want them to be happy and fulfilled. They give me much happiness when I am in the Land of Smiles that I want them to have even more when I am there and when I am away.

Other than you, I know most do not understand my relationships and think I am a nut. But, as you often gave me advice and counsel from your many years of experience in Thailand, things work out well. The people that only know you from the boards are missing out on a true wealth of information and one of the most unique characters I have ever met and I have met quite a few. I really haven't met anyone more knowledgeable on the comings and goings of Pattaya and Thailand than you and I thank you for sharing the many stories with me over the past year or two.

GT

I don't think there are words to adequately describe the emotions that I felt on reading this exchange between GayThailand and Ear Wig. Geezer may have already said it best.

I used to get a similar feeling on the old Sawatdee board when I would open a thread to find that Dodger had let fly with one of his patented "boy special" sob stories - straight from the groin.

It must be gratifying for someone to know that, while most expats in Thailand might think he is acting like a certified fruit cake, an unabashed braggart, or at least an ATM machine still looking for the Wizard to give him a heart, the one guy who really counts, the man with an insect's name, understands the true meaning and inner beauty of supporting a harem of Thai Buddhists in a manner they never dreamt possible in this life. . .or the next two or three.

Frankly, I have seen other posters do this same thing, gushing their heart out to a board filled with anonymous strangers, only to find that their great expectation of life among the natives of Pattaya was not as romantic or meaningful as they had first supposed. It's not fun to read those posts, expecially on an empty stomach.

Don't get me wrong. There aren't too many young men in Pattaya, much less the planet earth, who don't like being supported by some rich old man whose not even here to molest them nightly. To that extent, you certainly can maintain that relationship as long as your ATM card allows.

What irks me is that we all have to share in the experiment by unwittingly opening this thread. Surely you and ear wig could exchange your mutual delusions in private emails and save us all the pain of having to cope with them over the morning coffee.

Ditto & well said & at the right time ....

Cheers ...

Mohandas K. Gandhi:

Hatred ever kills, love never dies. Such is the vast difference between the two. What is obtained by love is retained for all time. What is obtained by hatred proves a burden in reality for it increases hatred.

Perhaps you and Ear Wig can have a latte? :)

What irks me is that we all have to share in the experience by unwittingly opening this thread. Surely you and ear wig cold exchange your mutual delusions and admiration in private emails and save us all the pain of having to cope with them over the morning coffee.

Your words always bring a tear to my eye. Thank you for the loudest laugh I have had in days. You really do have a way with words. :)

Guest ear wig

I can remember when I took a friend to see how a guy I know takes care of at least 5 boys in his home at any one time, he said oh it will be like a crazy house orphanage, all the shouting and screaming in the pool, but when we arrived the friend I brought, could not believe his eyes how well behaved they all were in the house his harem was behaving, when there was a problem the farang quickly jumped on it and gently sorted the guy out with strict words then showed him he loved him. amzing my friend said and he was thinking of reanting his house to him be for he moved in to this one.

I know some people would be horrified to see how we treat our guys as you can see in there replies but this is how we find it works and we have some of the happiest guy in town as far as I have seen, if you are not convinced go to BONDI a real Elephants grave yard of mature Thai guys and there very old farangs and there seems to be a market for it, sitting there not speaking and bored out of there minds there is so many ways to love in paradise its just we dont all do it the same.

As for gaythailand telling all he thinks i can tell him a thing or two well i have seen how you carry yourself and I admire you for your loving down to earth way you take care of not only your boys but every one you come into contact with, even though i may be a minor friend of your im sure you have treated me with ut most love and kindness.

Yes it is so funny the person we portray on these Forums are nothing and in many cases obnoxious person on here Im such a nice kind completely the opposite to our real persona really Im an obnoxious person but writing on here im quite shy and timid funny that. Im sure if you met Hedda you would see a slim and cuddly person who really wants to be loved, not a cantankerous old git we have to endure and as for Smiles well if he could stop being hot and cold and be fair to posters who say what they think constantly disagreeing with everything Im sure when he lives in Thailand i hope he and his sweetheart will stay together because im sure he is defiantly nothing like the guy he thinks he is getting full time.

I don't think there are words to adequately describe the emotions that I felt on reading this exchange between GayThailand and Ear Wig. Geezer may have already said it best.

What irks me is that we all have to share in the experiment by unwittingly opening this thread. Surely you and ear wig could exchange your mutual delusions in private emails and save us all the pain of having to cope with them over the morning coffee.

It is real easy for you and Geezer and the rest of the miserable people on this board not to have to share. Dont click on the thread. Of course that wouldn't work because then you would not be able to write your venemous comments.

Thats the whole purpose of a message noard.You see the poster and you decide whether you want to read what he has to say.

I will no longer be reading posts from Hedda ,Geezer or the like so there is no reason for you to reply to this post. Just crawl back in your miserable holes and continue on with your sad lifes.

Thats the whole purpose of a message board. You see the poster and you decide whether you want to read what he has to say.

Which is exactly what I did. I saw a thread called the Voice of Angels written by GayThailand and I opened it, thinking it was a review of some superlative choral concert he had attended.

What I found instead was GT and Ear Wig giving the best imitation of Nelson Eddy and Jeanette MacDonald, since they sang that famous duet in "When Im calling you" a half-century ago.

Really, I haven't heard such angelic voices or seen such cross-currents of love since my first Thai boyfriend found that extra 500 Baht I had slipped into this white jockeys while he was busy trying to pick my wallet. It was a short but powerful lesson in the meaning of love, Pattaya style.

I am just devastated to know that some sensitive man of love and peace, calling himself firecat69, who finds the word "venomous" too great a challenge, has written me and Geezer off his list of favored posters. What can we say to redeem ourselves ?

If Geezer didn't live in such a hole, I'd go over there right now and have a good cry with him.

Guest Snowkat

Other than you, I know most do not understand my relationships and think I am a nut. But, as you often gave me advice and counsel from your many years of experience in Thailand, things work out well. The people that only know you from the boards are missing out on a true wealth of information and one of the most unique characters I have ever met and I have met quite a few. I really haven't met anyone more knowledgeable on the comings and goings of Pattaya and Thailand than you and I thank you for sharing the many stories with me over the past year or two.

Puke, double puke and more puke ! :excl:

I won't skip reading a thing; it's all this keeps me coming back to the board. I learn so much about relationships. Read, consider who wrote what and apply, ignore or (usually) do the exact opposite. Works like a charm! Wiser and richer.

50 years! Hedda, Rose Marie, the one starring Jeanette and Nelson, was released about the year you were born, are you trying to lop 20 years off your age? My favorite was Maytime. I play it to open my sinuses.

Never met the Puke brothers but knew (Thai) twins both named Joe and they had another brother named Joe back home, but each was pronounced with a different tone. Amazing! Personal Ring-Tones hadn't yet been invented when Mama named them! Maybe she can sue for patent infringement or something.

Guest rainwalker

As to the Puke Brothers.....

IPB Image

Earwig/LMTU should have been the first one to say this after GT's big gush...

"I haven't had an orthodox career, and I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!"

Unfortunately, Sally Fields said it first in 1985.

There's another show biz item, this time from Broadway, that seems, with a little gender editing, to fit here...

We belong to a Mutual Admiration Society

My baby and me

I think he's handsome and he's smart

I thinks that he's a work of art

I say that he's the greatest man

And likewise I'm his biggest fan

I say his kisses are like wine

His kiss is just is good as mine

And that's the way we pass the time of day

My baby and me

I say now you're the sweetest one

I say, no you're the sweetest one

He claims that I'm a natural wit

He says it's just the opposite

The only fighting that we do is

Just who loves who more than who

And we go on like that from night til dawn

My baby and me

Oh, we belong to a Mutual Admiration Society

Now I do not exaggerate

I think he's nothing short of great

I say that kind of flattery

Will get you any place with me

The way we carry on it tends

To just embarass all our friends

And that is how we'll still be years from now

My baby and me

My baby and me

My baby and me

MUTUAL ADMIRATION SOCIETY

From the Broadway show "Happy Hunting" (1956)

(Matt Dubey / Harold Karr)

Ethel Merman & Virginia Gibson (Broadway Production) - 1956

Jaye P. Morgan & Eddy Arnold - 1956

Teresa Brewer - 1956

Rita Hayworth & Carol Burnett - 1971

Also recorded by: Louis Prima & Keely Smith;

Ann-Margret & Al Hirt; Everette Harp; Bud Shank

GayThailand & Earwig/LMTU.

I think that there was just good natured kidding going on when you "gushed" a little. I do not know you personally, I think but agree that there are many good people that have good advice. I have found Geezer to be one of them. He has a quick wit and can really get you thinking. He is very intelligent and has a wonderful boy friend...in fact he has one every few hours...but his true boyfriend is a really nice guy like Geezer.

I am very sincere about this. But there are several others that I have grown to respect. Honestly, I think the expat community that I associate with (which is small) is very nice. This includes some owners of the bars and such. Gaypattan is another that all ways has been very helpful. His friend Ken is great too and does a nice job with his cafe called "non-cafe"

Gaybutton does not remember but he introduced me to a very nice Thai when I first came to Thailand. Only time I was lucky enough to associate with him.

Ralph, Jack and Oud (Memories) have been to my house a few times, and I to their house. Ralph is a great cook and they are all very interesting to talk to and have great hearts.

Then there is Tom from Long Beach and his friend Gary. Talked to him for a while on a fishing trip. Since he was also a teacher, he gave me very valuable advice about retiring. In fact he should me how I could get about $500 more a month.

This list does go on. They makes Pattaya such a great place. Yes, the Thai men we meet bring us joy and furstration and who knows what really works. I've been with the same guy 8 years now. It continues to be fun and believe it or not we only have had one arguement... our second year together. Have not had another since and we spend 24/7 together which I thik is not the best way and do ask him if he wants more time with his friends...actually I say, PLEASE do more with your friends, to get a "everything is ok"...

Well good friends and new ones yet to meet, I do wish you a Merry Christams and great Happy new Year!

Guest ear wig

I'm happy to hear the other side of the coin because I am like 'The Cross to the Devil' to some people, really what they are saying is they can not stand the way I think because as I said before, "those who like to tell you what they think, do not want to be told the opposite side of the coin". but want to bully you into there way of thinking. I ignore nobody I know I can learn something daily even from ignorant Pigs.

The people who like me I Find are some of the nicest people you could meet the guyz who see me and just point me out to gossip,' are what I call the 'local Parana Queens' who love to pick at your bones of information till they consider they think they have won the argument.

The problem is when you meet them and see how they live there life with there assignations, they are constantly saying to them, "you do this and you do that" same as they are on here, this is why they have to protect there unanimity because you would see them for what they are, but as Gaythailand says there is another way and it works, this is all he is saying about me i represent a po]roven system of love to me love is god, you work as a team you see what it is they like and make it better, you down focus on there bad habits and replace that with love and understanding, I know I have all my boyfriends from the past as friends still and we are one big happy family.

I respect the fact that the likes of Hedda and Rainbowmaker, Geezer and all the others a very merry christmas to you :wub: , if I make you puck over what we say, well it is us who are really amazed that you have really lost the plot, because you are only puking really if you analyze it because you could not see your self every admitting such a statement of mutual friendship and understanding or how you can be a friend and not a dictator as you come over, not only on web sights but from what mutual friends tell me about them in real life. Sounds more like the king with the magic suit but really he is naked and evry one had to pretend he had a wonderful golden suit on. just try to see how others see things sometime it may make you a better person just once will do nicely. Go on give it a try after all it is christmas. Happy New Year ;)

...but from what mutual friends tell me about them in real life.

That my dear friend, is an example of a profound difference between us in posting etiquette and civilized behavior.

As far as I know, we have no mutual friends and I resent your attempts to impugn me personally by injecting insinuations about my private life into the public discussions on this board. You don't know anything about me or my life, so stifle the temptation to throw another virtual kidney punch.

Even if I knew you personally, or we shared friends, which we do not, I hope I would be enough of a gentleman not to employ that kind of cheap shot, back-hand character assassination which always seems to lie just below the garbled surface of your posting frenzies.

I am not some Idiot that you've traded cat fights with in the real word, and which you seem to think gives you license to bore us all with endless fur balls which you call posts. You may not care if you put your life on public display, but please disabuse yourself of the notion that my private life is any of your concern.

Frankly, I think you owe Rainwalker, Geezer and yours truly an apology for such a boorish comment.