purplecloud

Tmb club line group

open Line on your phone and select add friends on then select QR Code, then hold cameraphone up to scan the code on the website.  I'm pretty sure they take care of it from there. You might get added immediately or you might get a message saying there isa limit of 200 people per Line group, in which just wait and the managers of TMB will get around to inviting you to join one of the many group that have been set up so far.

Personally, I tend not to look at the endless and endlessly repeating TMB group posts, which include some gorgeous but geographically inconvenient guys.  Instead I have individually become "friends" (yippee) with the shops I care about, and they either send their own regular updates or post updates that I'll check out on their home pages or my timeline.

Hello @DevineMadman thank you for ur reply. I did try the add group thing as described by the website but it said user does not exist. Used to be a part of the group. Since the massage boys are rotating from spa to spa I like the idea of an aggregate page that updates everything. If anyone is a part of this group Ill love to be invited or given a clue what the new group is.thank you.