ukladd23

Recommendations for a Voyeur

Hi Boys 

I'm a huge voyeur and love to watch naked guys (i'm not really looking to off any boys)... are there still bars in Bangkok that have the full naked guys, sex shows or masturbation on stage?  

I've been to soi twilight last year and found it hard to find... most places the boys were wearing trunks and just walking around the stage.

Ideally it would be great to find somewhere where the guys play on stage and encourage some crowd participation!! :-) 

Also... is it better in Pattaya for this?  I'm unsure whether to stay in bangkok or head over to pattaya.

Thanks in advance

Rick 

finishing part of show at Tawan, late night show at Screwboys , try Freshboys and in Pattaya, XBoys show should keep you happy.

Otherwise hire boy you like , ask him to find boy he / and you  /  likes and you may have a private show of shows

Go to naked days in some saunas, e.g. 39 underground on Sunday, in the afternoon you have daylight. Unfortunately, most activity is in darkrooms (not my style).

The place to watch naked shapely guys (but no activity in public) would be the gay hot spring(s) in Taipei.

Christian, I'll be in Taipei in a few weeks time, and hope to report on the gay hotsprings.

Ukladd, go to Pattaya, find your way to Sunee Plaza and ask for directions to Goodboys. Plenty of cum on tap there!

Sometimes the boys in Niceboys of Powerboys in Sunee sit on the edge of the stage and jack off, but If you want them to cum, be prepared to pay.

Ditto Eros in Sunee.

Anything is possible if you are prepared to pay.

thanks vinapu.... would you say that the shows are more dirty/sleazy in pattaya than in Bangkok?  The sleazy the better for me :-) 

i want the boys to be naked and masturbating on stage and cum flying everywhere!!! :-) 

sleazy shows are rarity those days but they are still performed here and there from time to time, use leads provided and don't hope for too much other than nice surprise