Jasper

Jupiter 2018 - soi 4 Review

Jasper should be the Forum's club reviewer.  Agree with all he says, visited Jupiter 2018 last week and other than noting the place was packed for the 10:15 show and much of the audience appeared to be Chinese who arrived as a group and were seated in the first row surrounding the stage.  

I like that the boys changing room is viewable from the seating area. It is interesting to see the boys changing out their clothes while we are waiting for the next show.

The helix staircase (without barricades), for the boys to climb up to the 2nd floor, seems a little too unsafe. The boys will have to take their time to slowly climb up the stair, giving the viewers plenty of time to ogle at their asses.

The helix staircase (without barricades), for the boys to climb up to the 2nd floor, seems a little too unsafe. The boys will have to take their time to slowly climb up the stair, giving the viewers plenty of time to ogle at their asses.

perhaps that was the whole idea

Guest samebb

What kind of boys in Jupiter?

Cocks on display during the show?

Gym fit guys. No fem twink boys here..

No nudity in the show. It's classy and suggestive. 

Guest samebb

Sooo...which gogo present really full nude and erect cocks?  If too sensitive here to publish, please pm....

You will see full nudity at every show on Soi Twilight...

The extent of filth depends on the bar. I will tell you what I know.... Other member here can help more. 

1. X-Boys / Fuck show and on busy nights rimming show. The most filthy show, but not the best boys.

2. Freshboys - Hot boys, Vietnam hotties .... dicks, sucking, dancing 

3. CLASSIC BOY - Underwater show (not so good) The best dancer boys on twilight and the best gogo if your not after vietnam boys and just watching stage sex

4. Hotmale - It's ok. 

5. DREAM BOY. Pay a premium and I am told you get the best. I have never been. I actually don't want to. I cant already find what I want. They quote they are the biggest gogo in Thailand. I am assured it is true. 

===

I have only been living in Bangkok since November last year. I can't give you anything more than I have experienced since then, on a weekly basis. 

Just go with the flow, go to different bars and have a fantastic time. 

Guest samebb

FreshBoys and X-Size have fuck shows most nights.

paulsf is the Freshboys EXPERT. 

He knows everyone hehe! 

If you are lucky enough to be in Bangkok when he is here, visit this bar with him. You will be his VIP+1 

3. CLASSIC BOY- the best gogo if your not after vietnam boys and just watching stage sex.

That might be true (big) IF you are into Twinks.

I only visited Classic Boy once and have no plan to revisit in the near future.

Tawan - you will not find Twinks here but if you want to see erect cocks you'll see plenty on weekends shows.

In fact, one time I was surrounded by 4-5 cocks at big cock shows, all eager for tips.

They do fuck show at weekend too.

They also do nightly jerk off show with 2 boys.

Once I saw a boy shot to a blond farang girl's face in the front seat 2m distance. She was totally shocked and speechless. Haha

Drink 400B Off fee 500B Boy tip 2000+ short time, 3000+ long time negotiable.

Dreamboys- You got to go there once if you are new to BKK gogo bar scene. There are plenty of boys ,up to 50? to choose from and all types of shapes, muscular, athletic, slim, twink, fem.

they charge drink 450-480B, Off fee 650B, standard Boy tip 2000B short, 3000B long negotiable.

Dreamboys- You got to go there once if you are new to BKK gogo bar scene.

I would disagree. Better to avoid. Overprized, higher risk of getting bad service from the boys. IMHO the boys there are mainly there to serve chineese tourists who go back home after and do not mind paying 2000++ for a bad service short time.

Especially if you are new to the gogo scene this bar will pobably rip you off big time.

Guest samebb

I would disagree. Better to avoid. Overprized, higher risk of getting bad service from the boys. IMHO the boys there are mainly there to serve chineese tourists who go back home after and do not mind paying 2000++ for a bad service short time.

Especially if you are new to the gogo scene this bar will pobably rip you off big time.

And this is the reason I have never stepped foot in the place, despite being on Twilight many times a week. 

Thanks for the post Hanan. Couldn't have said it better. 

I'd say while opinions and recommendations on this and other forums are of great value it's best to go and see for ourselves as everybody's priorities and experiences may vary.

As for Dreamboys one of my best boys ever and one the worst by far were both from there. On one visit I considered all 50+ boys on display offable, not long after I couldn't even find one I could possibly think about offing.

And pretty much this can be said about every bar so bottom line again- go and check for yourself. Bar may be disaster but if only one boy shines  , that's enough to made your day or even vacations. And there's no use of scene full of eye candies if none of them smiles at you and expresses any interest in you.

. And there's no use of scene full of eye candies if none of them smiles at you and expresses any interest in you.

This is a time-proven rule that has failed me only once (and in that case, it was mostly due to inability to communicate effectively).

The same premise applies to massage shops.  At Arena, where you can find 20 guys smiling at you, it's hard to make a mistake.

Guest samebb

If I'm into 18-21 twinks what is the best bars ib BKK ?

Everyone has their favourites. I would say Classic Boys, Fresh Boys and X-Size are must stops, Classic being my personal choice. 

I am also hearing a lot of good things happening inside Screw Boy right now. I plan to check it out as soon as possible. Keep in mind Screw Boy isn't on Twilight. It's down the street. There is a tout at the end of Twilight pretty much every night at the moment pointing people to Screw Boy, you will find it. Also a tout every night at Silom Soi 4 pushing people up to Screw Boy. 

Yes, nothing better than to visit to appreciate the place. Just for the space on 2 floors and 2 shows is worth going in Dreamboys. In size (no pun..) they have the biggest. And quantity of guys too.

Worth one visit at least and then decide if it is for you or not.

True the drinks are pricey but still worth it.

At Arena, where you can find 20 guys smiling at you, it's hard to make a mistake.

agreed.

sometimes we have dilemma in bars or massages. We see one or few boys of interest , at times of VERY BIG interest but it's plain that they are either not even noticing us or trying to avoid our eyes not to mention this modern disease of  them being glued to their smartphones.

And then what to do ? In front of us is boy dreams are made of , sometimes one we hunted for during few visits to the place  to no avail and all of the sudden he is there, gorgeous like semi-god but ignoring our presence. Go with  your lust  and hope behind the closed door he will show an appreciation of our custom or give up on him since he is not interested. What will be  advice and  course  of action?

I used to go with the lust , hell,  he is not interested but I'm , finally nailing him so off him and see what happens. Sometimes it worked but only usually with older , more experienced and hence more professional guys. In most cases no,  leading to classic ' 'you cum , I'll go" , sooner the better, routine climaxing with bold request for taxi money and sprint to the door.

Now I learned,  thanks in big part to spectacular failure by certain  Dreamboys boy / no longer there but still in business / that no interest from boy means just that and it's better to save money and time and let it go. I don't even blame them,  understanding that even if in business they still have option of liking or not their prospective patrons.

Sure , here and there I'd be making exception but at least doing that I'm fully prepared that money will be wasted. Thanks God , there are nice surprises every so often but as I said above , usually with more experienced, more professional men . So for me  it's either smile, wink or nod or no business.