mgb

Bali Hai Pier & Pattaya train station: still cruisy places at midnight?

Long ago, i read an article saying that Bali Hai Pier and Pattaya train station (not sure which one) being cruisy place at the midnight. Can anyone confirm if they're still now?

I'll be back Pattaya early of November and stay for 4 nights. To be honest, I'm done with Boys Town and Sunee Plaza, also dont want waste time on gay apps. On my last visit to Pattaya (in 2017), i did some jogging at midnight around Bali Hai Pier and saw some boys walking around near parking lot. Not sure if they were on hunting or just taking some rest before driving home. I stayed there for one hour but nothing happened so i went back hotel. Not know if i had been there right time. 

On 10/14/2019 at 7:12 AM, mgb said:

Long ago, i read an article saying that Bali Hai Pier and Pattaya train station (not sure which one) being cruisy place at the midnight. Can anyone confirm if they're still now?

There are some very poor articles on gay venues on the internet.  Some of them seem like they have plagiarised the text of another website, then just edited the locations to create a fraudulent article.   For example, find an old article, replace Prague station with Pattaya & "content" is created at almost no cost.   [Even Prague station no longer seems to have crusing]

Then add in a few money spinning links to "gay friendly hotels" which are just links to a booking site with no gay friendly checks.   If the website which cost almost nothing to set up, it might just earn a few dollars a month.  Most likely it does not, so there is no incentive to maintain the site.

Pattaya station is not in a particularly convenient location.   I think it has a couple of trains per day.   The chances of boys cruising here would be near zero, when they could be sitting at home cruising on Grindr.