Guest TJM

Suggestions

Thanks to all who put together this new site! It's nice to have a couple of good sites to turn to when thinking of hiring! One suggestion: is there any way to list the number of profiles or reviews next to the city? It would save a lot of time in trying to find out if anyone in the area you're looking at has been reviewed or set up a profile. Thanks again!

Great suggestion! It is in the works.

Oz

---Life is here, life is now. Life is soooo short... and sex is just too delicious! Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne and Strawberries in one hand, Diet Coke and Godiva Chocolate in the other, a personal bottle of Eros, A BOX OF TROJAN MAGNUMS, and a good Cuban cigar in the your pockets (ALL partially used), a wallet ALMOST empty of currency but noticeably used from the rainbow colors of THE SEVERAL bills THAT REMAIN from a multitude of countries and cards charged to the max from the joys of life, body thoroughly used up, OLD AS TIME ITSELF, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!---

Guest straycat

I would like to add a comment / suggestion.

I don't understand the dual login need.

When registering why not make this a one step process? By that I mean whomever registers for the site features, regardless of level, are automatically registered to use the forums. That would reserve their userid should they want to participate at a later date.

Also, it would be nice upon signing in the visitor could have access equally to the site features and the forums.

I'm not sure if I articulated the above well but hopefully the idea is obvious.

• Members

>I don't understand the dual login need...

>When registering why not make this a one step process?

That is the way it is supposed to work.

We have put a lot of effort into integrating the forum software into the site to enable a single login for the site and forum. Unfortunately, dcscripts software has proven a dragon not so easily conquered. While the integrated software works as intended for many, it seems to fail for some. Most of these failures seem to be associated with Firefox, but not all. That 'but not all' makes it even more exasperating.

We continue to retrace the spliced nerve endings to find the dangling ganglia. We appreciate everyone's patience and we realize this prolblem cannot be tolerated forever.