TownsendPLocke

watch the pennies and the pounds will watch themselves!

• Members

Another example of a certain site owners arrogence getting in the way of growing his buisiness -as found on craigslist

Reply to: pers-198899494@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-08-25, 3:06PM

I know some of you visit this site. I tried to start a new member account last week and ending up 'deactivating' my original member name and password that I have had for years. Can't get a email response from Daddy. Figure he is busy rebuilding the site and I may not be able to rejoin because of that. Just trying to reinstate my regular member name a password. Any ideas? Thanks

Nice to know he is as indifferent now as he was when he did not"own"the site.

Guest EricJeter

Not to mention the fact that since I registered for the other site, the email account associated with my username has been receiving unsolicited "cockshots of the day". It's all very shady and unprofessional, IMO.

as always,

Eric

EricJeter@gmailcom

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/search.asp?c...Login=EricJeter

http://www.myspace.com/ericjeter

>I tried to start a new member account last week and ending up 'deactivating'

>my original member name and password that I have had for years.

Someone had an account they used for years and decided to create a new one, but the old one got deactivated? ROFLMAO!!!!!! It's always amusing to see the thiings we're accused of doing.

Why didn't he just use the old one?

Guest FourAces

I tend to agree with you on this one deej. First why would someone post this on craigslist? Next you and daddy have had no problem censoring posters or blocking them completely and acknowledging it (except the little TY issues last month)

Plus creating a new account simply should have no interaction with the so called long time account the writer claims to have had. I know I am banned from HB message board yet still maintain 3 other active accounts there.

In poker if a bet doesn't make sense it probably is a bluff, in this case the issue probably is BS.

Guest FourAces

>Those cockshots can't be coming from daddyville since I am

>also registered there and don't get them. What I get a lot of

>spam from is Vegas poker...wonder why!

How strange I receive a lot of spam from HIV trial companies. Maybe we could swap spam some day ^_^

• Members

>... you and daddy have had no problem censoring posters

>or blocking them completely and acknowledging it

>(except the little TY issues last month)

The only issue there was the combined incompetence of myself teaming with Bill Gates. I should have known better than to get in bed with that guy. x(