LAGOA

R. Borges Lagoa, 287

Vila Mariana

Lagoa is the King of saunas in Sao Paulo. When you walk in, there are 2 separate ways to enter. To the left is for the boys, they pay less to get in but they do pay. To the right is for the clients.

The lockers seem safe to keep you valuables in but I often keep them on me anyway. Past the lockers you pass a TV room with many hot studs sitting wanking off. Past that, there is a hallway that leads to the main dining and sitting area. You can order food and drinks and it is all charged to your locker number. Be careful not to give this out to all the boys or you will find you have treated many to lunch and dinner. ^_^

In this room, they have a stage. I have seen Karoke and singing and shows of all sorts. You also have a bird's eye view of the showers as it is a glassed in area and the guys go in to show you their goods. And, my oh my, what goods they have!

LaGoa has a swimming pool and a Jacuzzi. I have never seen anyone in the pool as it seems to be cold but the Jacuzzi is often full. In the same area are some private showers that you can shower more privately. Notice I say more privately. Not totally private.

There is a movie theatre room that is dark and fun. They have a place for massage and for haircuts. The facility is well done and overall a great experience.

I took my tour guide. The entrance fee was 25R each and we both had a suite and drinks and a sandwich. We spent a total of 160R for the afternoon. But, we also bought a few boys drinks and 2 lunch. They also put the condom and lube you take from them for a suite added to your bin.

Lagoa is excellent and a fun place to get to see some of the hottest sauna boys in Brazil.

We went on a Wednesday and was told that it was a good day. It was a twink delight for me as I have never seen that many twinks at LaGoa.

• Members

>

>We went on a Wednesday and was told that it was a good day.

>It was a twink delight for me as I have never seen that many

>twinks at LaGoa.

>

Again... my timing leaves a lot to be desired. :-(

though actually, the funny thing about my time in Lagoa (as I know you remember), I found this kind of big muscly guy (half Brazilian/half Italian) wiith his long shaggy hair... and he was my favorite there. I went with him everyday that we went.

I remember you guys thought I had lost my mind since he was so old... had to be at least mid 20's! :7