TotallyOz

Love at Last?

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.

-- William Shakespeare

Last night I was sitting having dinner with a friend in Thailand. I had a guy from Laos that I have known for a long time with me. He is 23 years old and has traveled with me in the past. He often says he is my mamasan instead of my boyfriend. I still love to play with him but he knows that my attention drifts quickly.

As we were having dinner, in front of the restaurant walked a beauty like I have not seen in ages. My eyes wandered and the conversation at the table became only a whisper in my mind. He noticed that I was staring at him and he decided to smile. I returned that smile with an even larger one and a wink. He returned the wink with a stop in his tracks, turn around and come to say hello to me.

As he walked near, his smile increased. The eyes never left mine. We spoke. Well, not really spoke too well but we tried to communicate. He has just come to my city that day. He was walking into the area to see what was there. He said to my friend, "I think I have found what I was looking for."

We invited him to eat with us and go out on the town. He did. He then returned to my house for a late night swim and a Heineken in the moonlight. ^_^ I know not the same as Champaign but that is all I had.

The sex was simply amazing. I was almost taken to a place I had not been in years. There was no penetration and it was mostly sweet kisses and hard hands. Sugar mixed with spice always feels right. ^_^ :9 :9

We showered and I gave him my number. I went to sleep more content than in years. I wondered if he would ever call. I wondered if I would get to see him again. I wondered if he was the one meant to be the one. I have wondered these things in the past. Many come true and many don't. But, the excitement of it all is what makes the Land of Smiles so amazing!

>Last night I was sitting having dinner with a friend in

>Thailand.

Well that's close to Brazil, Spain or Mexico. :+

>There was no penetration and it was

>mostly sweet kisses and hard hands.

Copy cat. lol :-)

Sounds wonderful my friend.

>The sex was simply amazing. I was almost taken to a place I

>had not been in years. There was no penetration and it was

>mostly sweet kisses and hard hands. Sugar mixed with spice

>always feels right. ^_^ :9 :9

First step on one of the sweetest of all stairways to heaven. Most especially when romance is in the air...

FYI Marc Anthony, his name was not Vincent. ^_^ However, I did meet a guy named Vinny yesterday. He was retired military and came from NYC. I don't think he was your type but I told him about Montreal and he is interested in the Black and Blue. Shall I give him your number? ;)

Barry, you are right. Adam, the steps have started. ^_^

Last night was my first overnight with him. He was fantastic and wonderful. It is not often I let someone sleep over and he blended right into the home. His body sank into the mattress like it was the missing piece to make the bed perfect. He didn't snore which is a good thing.

We had our first English lesson last night. He is a quick learner. I am not sure what good it is for him to know Anatomy 101 but it was nice to listen to his voice say all the body parts. When I got to dick, he said, "big cock." At least he knew he was given a blessing. ^_^

I wondered if I was being hustled. We played pool last night at a local bar. He seemed to know everyone there. We played 4 games and I won all four. I asked if he wanted to play for 20 baht and he said OK. He broke and got every ball in and won the game. My eyebrows uplifted and I wondered if I was being set up. ^_^ Excitement in the air. ^_^

My friends know me well and told me last night to learn from mistakes of the past. "Don't spoil him," they all said. I looked at his smile and said, "I have too. He is just too damm sexy not to spoil a little bit." "Take it easy," they warned. "Not my style." I said. With those words in mind, I told him I would take him shopping today. I will try to heed the advice of those wiser than me. But, in the end, I can't wait to get him some clothes that fit his personality. One thing I learned ages ago when shopping with boys is that you must let them take the lead and go where they want to go and get what they want to get. I do not give my opinions very much. OK. Well, perhaps I do point them in the direction I would like to see them in. But, I let them take it from there. ^_^

All joking aside, the feeling that someone special can bring to any of us is worth its weight in gold. When you feel happy bubbles inside when you first gaze at someone for the night or when you see him soundly sleeping next to you is not something many in the world can experience. I have been lucky enough to have this feeling many times. And, while the heart may tell me that I would go to the ends of the earth for a guy I barely know, my mind tells me where I need to draw the line. My mind has been entering the equation more and more over the years. It is often thanks to the stories from my friends and from the stories from Hooboy's site and others. We all have common dreams and desires. Some are easier filled than others. I don't know if this guy is the fulfillment of one of those for me or just a brief respite on my journey to find the right one. In any case, if I only had today, I certainly had a great smile last night and this morning. How easy it is for some of us to find pleasure in the simple touch of a beautiful man.

BTW: For those interested, he is a twink. But, not your average ordinary twink. ^_^ He is a Thai kick boxer. Firm body, large thick legs and chest. He body is as strong as a tree trunk. He has the look of a bad boy from East LA. Yes, the touch and the sweetness make the obvious oblivious. ^_^

• Members

There's a lot of wisdom in this post... and I agree with most of it.

In fact, you really had me nodding my head until you made the statement, "Over the years my mind has started entering the equation more and more." LOL... that one just managed to raise my eyebrow! ^_^

It's been said in many ways... but regrets are more often for things NOT done, than things done. Thanks for reminding us of that.

Now speaking of leading with my heart... I better make my next plane ticket to a starry starry night in Montreal.

"And I could have told you Vincent, this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you!"

>It's been said in many ways... but regrets are more often for

>things NOT done, than things done. Thanks for reminding us of

>that.

I totally agree. As you know me very well, you know I do tend to jump into things fast and without too much thinking. ^_^ Here I was with a beautiful Laotian boy that I adore. He is amazing sex and a great companion and speaks perfect English. He is a real catch. But, when I saw what was walking down the street I knew I could not wait as I knew that if I did, I may not ever see him again. That I would have regretted. I don't know how things will end up. He is still with me today. Luckily, the Laotian boy did not get upset. On the contrary, he told the boy what a great guy I was and that he should take good care of me and the treatment would be returned 10fold.

I am not sure how well he took the Laotian boy's advice as he is not taking great care of me. ^_^ But, damm, when the TV is on and he is watching it. I am watching him. No regrets on my part. ^_^

As for Vincent, I hear that Barcelona has many boy named Vincent. ^_^ If you are not stuck on the French Canadian name, perhaps a Vincent of another culture will also peak your interest. ^_^