Guest StuCotts

Users

Guest StuCotts

At the top of the screen you distinguish between Members and Guests. Understandable. At the bottom of the Forum screens (maybe elsewhere too) you distinguish between Users and Anonymous Users. I don't understand the distinction because I thought all users are anonymous until they log in as members. No?

Guest StuCotts
A guest is someone who logs into the forum but is not signed into the forum or the site. An annonomous user is someone who is signed in but has chosen in their preferences not to be shown what they are reading.

OZ -- Thanks for the clarifications. I also had some questions that I put on the Welcome to the New Forum thread. Thanks in advance for your answers and for your patience with my nagging.

OZ -- Thanks for the clarifications. I also had some questions that I put on the Welcome to the New Forum thread. Thanks in advance for your answers and for your patience with my nagging.

No problem. From one nag to another, I understand. ^_^ It was really a hard decision to move to a new forum as so many were use to DCForum but it was just too unstable. Not as unstable as one of my ex's but unstable nonetheless. ^_^