TotallyOz

Blog on my Trip to Rio

Also, the real reason for my trip is that I am 7 pounds away from reaching the 100 pound weight loss goal that I had for myself. I could not think of a better place to get rid of the extra baggage than Rio. The hotel I am at is right on the beach so jogging is great and the pool is excellent. I have been swimming laps every day but it is fucking cold as ice. I am the only one in the pool when I swim. I asked the hotel clerk about the weather and she said this is very unusual for Rio and that they all have the sniffles because of this odd weather. For me, it is perfect: not too hot and not too cold.

I may or may not make the 100 pound mark when I am here. I am trying but the food here gets in the way. I don't eat a lot but I do love the ham and cheese sandwiches that I find on the street places near 117. Cheese is so fattening that I know I should pass. They also have those delicious little chocolate balls with chocolate sprinkles. They are devine!

If I make my 100 pounds while I am here, I'll celibrate by having 100 boys in 10 days. How is that for a treat? jk At my age, that is not possible without medical help. ^_^