TotallyOz

A Doctor who does house calls

I am in Brazil and late last night my throat started hurting. I was fine until I got home late. It was just miserable and when I woke up I could barely speak. I had the hotel get a doctor to come and see me. She was here in 20 min with her bag of goodies. The cost of her service just for an incall was 350 Real. 3 years ago that would have been OK but wow. The dollar sucks and spending 175 US on a visit to is high IMHO. But, it was delivered right to my door. She gave me some cough syrup and told me to relax today. So, I am taking it easy. No boys, no visits, nothing. I would not want anyone else to get sick especially. However, I am sure it was the boy from yesterday as when we finished our programa he was coughing in the shower. He said he has been ill a few days. Thanks for the heads up before I stuck my tongue down his throat.

Guest Stephan
I am in Brazil and late last night my throat started hurting. I was fine until I got home late. It was just miserable and when I woke up I could barely speak. I had the hotel get a doctor to come and see me. She was here in 20 min with her bag of goodies. The cost of her service just for an incall was 350 Real. 3 years ago that would have been OK but wow. The dollar sucks and spending 175 US on a visit to is high IMHO. But, it was delivered right to my door. She gave me some cough syrup and told me to relax today. So, I am taking it easy. No boys, no visits, nothing. I would not want anyone else to get sick especially. However, I am sure it was the boy from yesterday as when we finished our programa he was coughing in the shower. He said he has been ill a few days. Thanks for the heads up before I stuck my tongue down his throat.

Better a sore throat that something else.

You'll be fine I am sure. But 175 $ for a hotel visit ? That's very expensive for sure...

Get well soon.

Stef

Better a sore throat that something else.

You'll be fine I am sure. But 175 $ for a hotel visit ? That's very expensive for sure...

Get well soon.

Stef

Yes, that was 7 programas with the sauna boys here. Of couse she has a degree. But, I think they have bigger balls. It is a hard trade off. ^_^